NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
OJ Howard and Djax are going to get about 400 yards offense today. Can Slingin' Alex Smith keep up?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've lived in Illinois my entire life and I would never make this assumption no matter who their opponent was.

Bears are my second favorite team after the Lions, and yeah, Bears are going to crush today. I'm guessing like 34-13

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You guys sound like us Charger fans.

Also lets go Arizona. Do me a solid and win today.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol stupid fucking Lions.....Patricia looks like a moron getting rid of Tate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont listen to other teams media, but I would love to hear someone from the Detroit free press put Patricia on the spot after this game on the Tate move. Detroit has 44 yards of offense!!

Within a game of the division lead and trading your best weapon should get the entire front office and coaching staff fired. Such bullshit to do that to your season ticket holders who have suffered with you.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea how they thought that was a remotely decent deal, at all. Maybe he was fucking someone wife/girlfriend again? The rumors were Seattle ditched him for fucking Wilson lady.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dont listen to other teams media, but I would love to hear someone from the Detroit free press put Patricia on the spot after this game on the Tate move. Detroit has 44 yards of offense!!

Within a game of the division lead and trading your best weapon should get the entire front office and coaching staff fired. Such bullshit to do that to your season ticket holders who have suffered with you.

Detroit press has been real hard on Patricia already. He'll be called out further for sure.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea how they thought that was a remotely decent deal, at all. Maybe he was fucking someone wife/girlfriend again? The rumors were Seattle ditched him for fucking Wilson lady.

Supposedly the reason we traded him was because we weren't going to be able to afford to resign him once his contract was up at the end of the year. So this way we at least got something for him. And great as he is, third-round pick isn't bad for a 30 year old WR, in a vacuum.

But Tate was worth more. His effect on team morale was immesurable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user