NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lifelong cowboy fan checking in for my abuse. This last game was soul crushing. I'm finally on board the fire Garrett train. I was never on the dak train at all but I'm starting to wonder if he's got the skills needed to play at this level.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Talk about a switcharoo, enjoy Thursday night games way more than I do Monday night this year. Can't stand the new 3 announcer crap on Mondays.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Starters getting pulled next series? jesus, what a blood bath. crazy how good cam has looked too when he's not getting sacked.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I'm thinking Garrett is a goner if they lose badly Sunday vs the Eagles, so good luck on a fabulous loss Cowboy fans.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
at this point Jerry Jones needs to go full Al Davis and Dallas fans need to hope that whoever takes his place doesn't go full Mark Davis

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
at this point Jerry Jones needs to go full Al Davis and Dallas fans need to hope that whoever takes his place doesn't go full Mark Davis

At this point we are just hoping Steven Jones isn't as big an arrogantly conceited bastard as his father and will decide he needs a REAL GM to handle football operations.