NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
WTF, HE SAID SOMETHING WITH HIS BACK TURNED AND YOU GIVE THEM A TURNOVER? FUCK THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. AND THEY SCORED, THATS ON YOU REFS>

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
think both penalties on Fowler gave Seattle points now. I didn't see the first one but he clearly said something to deserve it. Can't blame the refs for his BS

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
think both penalties on Fowler gave Seattle points now. I didn't see the first one but he clearly said something to deserve it. Can't blame the refs for his BS
Said something with his back turned, stfu you dumb cuck, this isn't the NBA.

• 2Salty

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Daez I say this with all love possible... but holy fuck you are worse than Seahawk fans after we lost that SB to the Steelers... holy fuck

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Daez I say this with all love possible... but holy fuck you are worse than Seahawk fans after we lost that SB to the Steelers... holy fuck

To be fair, Seattle is one of the absolute worst at getting complete horseshit called in their favor. I think 'ol Ellen Degeneres gives good head before games.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Surprise onside kick that fails. Then Kupp falls. Its like the universe is trying to 8-8 the Rams. Perhaps Fisher is working a whammy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They need to shut Kupp down even if he says he's good to go, came back too quickly already and this happens again.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Patriots gave up today and pulled Brady in the 4th. I don't think I have ever seen that before. Patriots look weak. Saints look like a wrecking ball.

They do that when they're getting blown out, which isnt often

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Look ball game... the bs calls didn't matter. I am SHOCKED... the better team won

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Eh... we still have to score. That looks like grounding and then off setting personal fouls for the idiocy on the sidelines

Wow... I didn't see a receiver... that is a BS call

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user