NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kansas City?

I wonder how their passing attack will age as we go into the winter months. But Chargers (assuming they have Bosa back by then) have the firepower on both sides of the ball to potentially beat them (not saying I'd favor them, but it wouldn't be crazy if they won).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saints may have the best team but still have the most difficult schedule to navigate, including the Eagles, Falcons, Steelers and Panthers twice.

Advantage Rams.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Add me to the list that would love a Chargers/Saints SB. I'd have to cheer for Felipe to get his first ring tho. Wouldn't mind Rams or Chiefs either.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a Cowboys win.

Eagles probably playing the long game and helping Garrett and Dak get those big extensions

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a Cowboys win.

Eagles probably playing the long game and helping Garrett and Dak get those big extensions

Beating an Eagles team playing its 2nd best Qb isnt big deal.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What do the Eagles have in common with Vanilla Ice, Chumbawamba, A-Ha, Billy Ray Cyrus...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Fuckin Browns. I lost two hundred today. I bet a 2 win season.

Since when the fuck are these fuckers supposed to play a complete game?

a 92 yard run?

A team that had couaches more moronic that ours?

Oh well. I guess we here in CLE will all have to be happy tomorrow. Thanks Atlanta.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Silly bet, Browns are a handful of plays away from a 6 win team right now. Should have beaten the Saints, got robbed in Oakland, didnt capitalize on the Steelers 6 turnovers week 1 etc.

Even with all the coach retardation drama that team is now too talented to not at least be very competitive in most games.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, Browns have looked surprisingly good this year other than their kickers (because the replacement is barely better than the guy they fired week 3 or whenever it was).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After catching up with the last few pages of this thread, Daez has easily surpassed Sutekh in crying about officiating....he will always be number 1 in crying about the Steelers though, so you got that at least

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Apparently Jordy Nelson may be retiring today. Haven't seen a solid confirmation one way or the other, just a lot of chatter about it.

A lot of signs pointing to just twitter hysterics, but there's also been no quick denial either.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After catching up with the last few pages of this thread, Daez has easily surpassed Sutekh in crying about officiating....he will always be number 1 in crying about the Steelers though, so you got that at least

Except even to someone who only occasionally tunes in for a game or two, the officiating has clearly gotten worse and worse every year and this year has been astonishingly bad. And I say that as a zero-team scumbag so it's not like I'm playing favorites.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Officiating has been at an all time low, I mean fuck they fired a guy mid season already. I wouldn't doubt one second half of them are on the take w/ vegas.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Officiating has been at an all time low, I mean fuck they fired a guy mid season already. I wouldn't doubt one second half of them are on the take w/ vegas.

I don't think you know how Sports Books work

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel very safe placing bets knowing the odds and spreads in CFB and NFL.