NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rodgers was definitely not the problem last night. I think we would all be talking about the Seahawks loss if McFatty goes for the 4th and 2. McFatty was shown how inept he is saying it was the right call, maybe if they had 3 timeouts instead of 1 you could argue it being correct.

Yep. Down by 3 you need a TD to win. If you go for it and fail and they kick a field goal you still need a TD to win. By punting there with 1 TO you basically have to get a 3-0 stop against the best rushing team in football.

I thought McCarthy should have been fired for ever ago but this is absolutely worth it alone. Probably just cost their season. Chancea of making the playoffs are pretty slim now. Hopefully Rodgers is fed up and pushes him out.

Fadaar

That guy
Yep. Down by 3 you need a TD to win. If you go for it and fail and they kick a field goal you still need a TD to win. By punting there with 1 TO you basically have to get a 3-0 stop against the best rushing team in football.

I thought McCarthy should have been fired for ever ago but this is absolutely worth it alone. Probably just cost their season. Chancea of making the playoffs are pretty slim now. Hopefully Rodgers is fed up and pushes him out.

TIL Seattle is the #1 rushing team. Also learned San Fran is #3 and the Rams #2. Pretty crazy to see a single division have 1 2 3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
TIL Seattle is the #1 rushing team. Also learned San Fran is #3 and the Rams #2. Pretty crazy to see a single division have 1 2 3.

What division has the worst rushing defenses?

*edit*

2018 NFL Team Rushing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Cardinals have one of the worst rushing defenses in the league this year, Rams are pretty bad, SF and Seattle are both middle of the pack. I don't care enough to dig to deep into their individual schedules, but it looks like SF is inflating their stats against shitty run defenses while the Rams have played two of the top three run defenses in the league this year.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whoever it was trying to blame Rodgers for this shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread. He went 21/30 332 yards 3TD and a 128.8 passer rating. The rest of his team rushed for 45 total yards while his defense gave up 178 rushing yards. His team also committed 80 yards of penalties to Seattle's 30.

He should have had a chance to win it at the end, too. Even with the questionable decision to punt, there's no excuse for the defense giving up 2 first downs on the ground when Seattle's just trying to run out the clock

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Whoever it was trying to blame Rodgers for this shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread. He went 21/30 332 yards 3TD and a 128.8 passer rating. The rest of his team rushed for 45 total yards while his defense gave up 178 rushing yards. His team also committed 80 yards with of penalties to Seattle's 30.

He should have had a chance to win it at the end, too. Even with the questionable decision to punt, there's no excuse for the defense giving up 2 first downs on the ground when Seattle's just trying to run out the clock
Clearly he should have been 28/30 410 yards 4TD and a 158.3 rating or he's trash. He's so far ahead on lifetime TD/Int ratio it's absurd. He'd have to throw 25 interceptions without throwing a touchdown to fall to 2nd on the list behind Brady.

• 2Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
We all like his stats and think he's amazing. He's being held back by a horrible coach who needs to be fired asap. He still fucked up several important things. Go watch the game. Do you guys live in a world where he holds zero blame for that final drive? Or for getting sacked on 3rd down like 47 times?

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Clearly he should have been 28/30 410 yards 4TD and a 158.3 rating or he's trash. He's so far ahead on lifetime TD/Int ratio it's absurd. He'd have to throw 25 interceptions without throwing a touchdown to fall to 2nd on the list behind Brady.

Brady's still number 1 where it counts, tho.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Hotness of wives/girlfriends.

when still in the closet, they do tend to pick the one who is willing to take the hush money. Also how can any sane straight man call it quits with someone like Olivia Munn. Remember that he broke up with her not the other way around. But then again she is rumored to be a size queen and maybe he couldn't take the ridicule.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
We all like his stats and think he's amazing. He's being held back by a horrible coach who needs to be fired asap. He still fucked up several important things. Go watch the game. Do you guys live in a world where he holds zero blame for that final drive? Or for getting sacked on 3rd down like 47 times?

We live in a world where being perfect every play is an impossible standard.

With the way GBs Oline and defense were playing, i don't think they win that game no matter who's at QB

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We live in a world where being perfect every play is an impossible standard.

With the way GBs Oline and defense were playing, i don't think they win that game no matter who's at QB

Honestly I think they could easily win it if they just went for it on 4th and 2, or Crosby didn't miss the FG earlier in the game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Honestly I think they could easily win it if they just went for it on 4th and 2, or Crosby didn't miss the FG earlier in the game.

Normally id say punting is the best play in that scenario with Rodgers at QB, but the way their defense was playing i had no confidence in GB getting the ball back.

The inability of NFL coaches to adapt to in game situations has always seemed crazy to me. Jason Garrett's the same way and seems to make his decisions in a vacuum with hypothetical teams instead of what he's actually seeing in front of him.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Normally id say punting is the best play in that scenario with Rodgers at QB, but the way their defense was playing i had no confidence in GB getting the ball back.

The inability of NFL coaches to adapt to in game situations has always seemed crazy to me. Jason Garrett's the same way and seems to make his decisions in a vacuum with hypothetical teams instead of what he's actually seeing in front of him.

Yeah the way Seattle was running it (and have been for most of the season now) there's just no way I trust getting the ball back with only 1 timeout. If you really trust your D and want to go for it, with 4:20 left even if you don't get 2 yards going for it, D can hold them to a field goal maybe and Rodgers will still have 2 minutes to go score a TD to go win it.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
when still in the closet, they do tend to pick the one who is willing to take the hush money. Also how can any sane straight man call it quits with someone like Olivia Munn. Remember that he broke up with her not the other way around. But then again she is rumored to be a size queen and maybe he couldn't take the ridicule.

I think he is closeted. That said if he is not while Munn is attractive she is immediately replacable for someone like Rodgers.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Munn's not nearly as hot as everyone acts and comes off as an entitled SJW moron.

An NFL star like Rodgers can get far better on both counts.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Munn's not nearly as hot as everyone acts and comes off as an entitled SJW moron.

An NFL star like Rodgers can get far better on both counts.

Yep, when this retarded looking Nelson Bros. wanna be
iu

Can get this, you know Rodgers didn't need Munn except as a cover.
iu

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck is this shit did I click on a womens issues forum? Can we get back to talking about how bad Lamar Jackson is going to be tonight and if Bob Griffin will be in by halftime?

• 1Like