NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Keenum calling to go for it while Joeseph is telling him to spike it making a huge gain and giving great field goal range.

Keenun plays like a stud at the end and Rivers acts like a fucking noob. Chargers lose to a team they should have crushed in usual Chargers fashion.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Keenum calling to go for it while Joeseph is telling him to spike it making a huge gain and giving great field goal range.

Keenun plays like a stud at the end and Rivers acts like a fucking noob. Chargers lose to a team they should have crushed in usual Chargers fashion.

Crush? No. Win because VJ is an inept coach? Yes. Denver didn't get crushed by two better offenses in the Rams or Chiefs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As much as I like shitting on the guy for the memes, I feel legitimately bad for Alex Smith. He helped make a lot of really bad 49er seasons worse, but that dude was the epitome of consummate professional when it came to his handling of the Krapperdick situation/era. The guy got absolutely dicked by Harbaugh/49ers and stayed cool as shit throughout it all.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Alex Smith suffered a horrific leg injury 31 years to the day that Theismann had the same thing happen to him? And Theismann was there today in attendance?

Did I hear that correctly?? That’s crazy odds if true. And an awful end to his career.

Sterling

El Presidente
I do like that they have Chicago playing this night game then the early Thanksgiving game. Quite the wonder of scheduling.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
So Alex Smith suffered a horrific leg injury 31 years to the day that Theismann had the same thing happen to him? And Theismann was there today in attendance?

Did I hear that correctly?? That’s crazy odds if true. And an awful end to his career.

Also both happened on the forty yard line. Spooky.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Redskins Cowboys game on Thanksgiving is going to be crap now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Didnt this game get flexed in?
That's probably right, but that doesn't make it less dumb. Thursday games are retarded as fuck in general. Should be abolished and schedule all the teams playing Thanksgiving to have their bye the previous week.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users