NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's against NFL policy for the Chargers to make all their kicks.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I know Philly isn't what they were last season but Saints are shitting on them.
I honestly expected no less. Saints are on fire and the Eagles just aren't very good this year.

Chargers need to get their shit together this game. Run the ball a bit more and quit with the penalties and turn overs.

Sterling

El Presidente
I honestly expected no less. Saints are on fire and the Eagles just aren't very good this year.

Chargers need to get their shit together this game. Run the ball a bit more and quit with the penalties and turn overs.
Saints are certainly good, maybe the best team in the league right now. This is just crazy though 38-7?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bronco's got fucked on that 2 pt conversion I think. Not sure why it wasn't overturned.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Brees currently 20/27 315 3/0. 4th quarter just started. And that 20/27 actually lowers his season completion percentage.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, 4th and 7 and they are up by 30+ points and the Saints go for it. And complete a 45 yard TD pass.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sean Payton sending a message to the rest of the league. Dude is just stepping on everybody’s throats.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Saints are the team to beat. Honestly, as long as they keep pushing, don't have injuries, and Brees is leading the offense...I don't see who can stop them. Maybe the Rams but I don't see their equal in the AFC this year.

Chargers trying their best to give Chanur and a_skeleton_03 a heart attack. Their hearts are hardened and prepared from years of fandom but they continue to try.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rivers throws the ball away with a 2 point lead and 2 minutes left rather than do literally anything. What the fuck.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rivers throws the ball away with a 2 point lead and 2 minutes left rather than do literally anything. What the fuck.

Just kneel on it. What a fucking idiot. They let him get too crazy all day, his turnovers were killer.

• 1Like