NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Come up with a better alternative and it can be done.

I'm ready to be disappointed by the Chargers again. Good team on paper, some bad injuries already. We will probably have another mediocre to bad first half of the season, then turn things around just enough to contend for a wild card spot. The AFC West could also implode and we could also get in by being the least bad team too.

Maybe I should just join my dad and become an eternally suffering Browns fan like him.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Come up with a better alternative and it can be done.

NFL 2018. Trump says stand you faggots!

NFL 2018. This year Bill Belichick won't fuck up the Super Bowl for the Pats.

NFL 2018. Browns are a lock!

NFL 2018. Chargers looked good for a hot second there.

NFL 2018. Jordan or Gronk. You decide.

NFL 2018. Aaron Rodgers will get paid like a mofo!

NFL 2018. Who gives a fuck at this point.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like the title, just needs be a bit shorter. Describes some of the new rules perfectly.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll wait for others to voice their opinions before making a change, unless another amod jumps in.

I do like that Chargers one.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Current title would be better without "live from your own home"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
NFL 2018 Thread, come for the Cutlers, stay for the Homos, I mean Romos.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NFL 2018 Surely The Cowboys Do It This Year Thread

Also aren't there studies out there that show despite declining ratings for the NFL, they're declining at a lower rate than pretty much any other live TV competition for it? Basically even though it's a smaller pie overall, they have a higher percentage of the remaining viewership than before.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I like the title, just needs be a bit shorter. Describes some of the new rules perfectly.
Current title would be better without "live from your own home"
Yes.

In-home experience has been better than the stadium atmosphere for years. Nothing this year has changed that.

"Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die"

I meant to include the "and die" in there in the first place. Shorter title does make sense tho.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just remove "live from your own home" so we can move on with our lives, which is the obvious thing to do.

Or we can sit here and have everyone submit their own title and we can take a vote like a bunch of fags.

• 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how the conversation for the title is more active and intrsting than actual talk about the NFL

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like how the conversation for the title is more active and intrsting than actual talk about the NFL

When X amount of starters haven't even taken the field in a preseason game...there isn't much to talk about other than who managed to tear ligaments in practices/etc

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
They.. they'll see the helmet roole is stooopid and ignore it by week 1, r.. rite guise ?

n.gif