NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Come up with a better alternative and it can be done.

I'm ready to be disappointed by the Chargers again. Good team on paper, some bad injuries already. We will probably have another mediocre to bad first half of the season, then turn things around just enough to contend for a wild card spot. The AFC West could also implode and we could also get in by being the least bad team too.

Maybe I should just join my dad and become an eternally suffering Browns fan like him.

Don't give in young Padawan. The Dark Side leads all to the Browns.

fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side-fear-leads-13456746.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't give in young Padawan. The Dark Side leads all to the Browns.

fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side-fear-leads-13456746.png

I consider myself lucky that I ended up a Chargers fan. My dad has been a lifelong Browns fan, but my mom is from San Diego and her brother sent me a Humphries jersey when I was a kid. Between that and the team having guys named Junior Seau and Marion Butts, how was I to resist?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just call 'em like I see 'em, man. I live in SF. Seen my fair show uber gays. OBJ fits the profile.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
NFL 2018 - Chargers Journey To Destiny

That should be the thread title!

• 2Worf
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Ramsey is only up there because of the beast line he plays behind. Let him go to a shit team like Josh Norman did and watch his production drop off to normal level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I agree he shouldn't be talking shit, but Ramsey is up there top 5 in the league for CB's imo.
Lets at least wait for him to be good for a couple years before he gets to decide which Superbowl winning QBs are good or not.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So just to clarify, people on a message board can talk shit about players all they want, but actual players can't?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
So just to clarify, people on a message board can talk shit about players all they want, but actual players can't?

Oh he certainly can but he is being publicly flogged for it. Which he deserves. He also got himself suspended over and cost himself a bunch of money.

He did acknowledge Rivers greatness though so its okay with me.