NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How in the fuck did people have the Chargers as a competitor this year? They look like fucking ass.

Same reason morons have the 49ers as a playoff team. Except the Chargers have more talent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad the Clippers aren't giving up....

I'm also glad to see Zeke earning his place in 'Compton' with an amazing 40 yards of offense. These modern RBs definitely look like they're worth high dolla.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a kid, and this shit is just fucking embarrassing.

Dak without a receiver is just like McNabb without TO. Overrated, and average as balls.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else hate that feed me shit they do? I want to feed them a bus doing 80 every time I see it.

Oh and our punt returner pulls a classic out of his playbook with the 10 yard run backwards. I hope they cut him this season. He didnt learn his damn lesson.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a kid, and this shit is just fucking embarrassing.

Dak without a receiver is just like McNabb without TO. Overrated, and average as balls.

Not even Dez could catch passes thrown at his ankles.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
We didn't go after Baily. Missed field goal costs us another chance at a win. Cut Benjamin and get a new fucking kicker.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
When I said I would like to see more Miami Dolphins games in primetime, this is not what I had in mind.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The coaches should have used a time out for the kick. I shouldn't blame him but it pisses me off. They rushed him out there and fucked up the timing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's not the receivers. They showed Swaim wide open in the end zone waving his arms like a madman and Dak not seeing it. He's also thrown multiple passes nowhere near wide open receivers

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's not the receivers. They showed Swaim wide open in the end zone waving his arms like a madman and Dak not seeing it. He's also thrown multiple passes nowhere near wide open receivers
Didn't say that wasn't also happening, just that the receivers he has are as average as he is.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Dak Prescott does not appear to be a good NFL QB.

• 1GreNeg

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fitting ending for Dak. He played like shit. O-line played like shit. Defense may be legit. Will wait and see.

• 1Like