NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mahomes has even missed a couple deep throws where the guys easily had a step or more. Could be even worse.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mahomes has even missed a couple deep throws where the guys easily had a step or more. Could be even worse.
Except they have scored on every possession anyway, so they score would be the same.

Edit: Great, and we lose another RB

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers secondary has been steadily getting worse ever since the NFC Championship against the Giants. And they've never really addressed it.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Motherfucking Bullshit refs. 2 bullshit calls on Miami just before the half. Even the announcers were wondering what the officials saw.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
The 49ers beat the Chiefs today.

Mahomes is going to come back to Earth and Reuben Foster is going to help firmly plant him there.

The 49ers defense will b challenged, but I think they come thru and hold the Chiefs to 24 points in Arrowhead.

Jimmy can put up 30 on them boys.
They might get to 30 in Garbage time still!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jozu...do you hear me??? Joooozzzzzuuuuu doooo you hear meeeeeeee?

San Fran right now...

sssssss.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What the fuck Cousins, you're single-handedly going to lose my matchup for me. 3 fumbles and int and fucking nothing positive. -7 points right now. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user