NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Except our secondary is a fucking injured mess. Chiefs are still coached by Andy Reid though. So, there's a chance.
Knowing Andy Reid is on the Chiefs side with a huge halftime lead leaves me with no other conclusion than this game is in the bag for the Niners. Grats!!!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Boyd has stepped up big time with AJ's absence. And John Ross continues to be the worst top 10 draft pick the Bengals have had in the past 15 years.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Boyd has stepped up big time with AJ's absence. And John Ross continues to be the worst top 10 draft pick the Bengals have had in the past 15 years.

He's the fastest guy on the field. Is he not catching the ball or not running the right routes?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's the fastest guy on the field. Is he not catching the ball or not running the right routes?

I don't know what the deal is. Dalton rarely even targets him. I figure they would at least call a go route or two per game with his breakaway speed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn that's probably game. Bad pass by Dalton there.

Actually it looks like Ross just completely gave up on the play. Fuck that guy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Someone needs to put a huge buffet out at halftime so Andy Reid gets distracted and doesn’t come out of the locker room for the second half.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Those black uni's fucked the Raiders amirite? 2nd half implosion complete, all the defense huffing out there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Well Jimmy, you had a good run as the GOAT while it lasted. I suppose this was the game where you passed the torch to the heir to the throne in Mahomes.

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Luck gets pulled for the last play since he can't throw a 50 yard hail mary. Kinda sad...

• 1GreNeg