NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They need to fix that run D, though.

They have a lot to fix on the D. Before yesterday they had given up more yards in 5 games than any other team in NFL history - but were 5-0. The team as-is is going to win 10-12+ games barring anything unforeseen, but it's probably time for DC Bob Sutton to retire after this season. Eric Berry should probably go also if he isn't able to get past this heel injury. He has a bone spur digging into his achilles on his non-repaired heel.

With 3 of their next 4 at home, against the Bengals, Broncos, @ Browns and Cardinals (apparently they're now playing teams in alphabetical order) it's time to get healthy and get the D in a better place, for sure.

A modicum of improvement on the D would go a long way, that's for sure.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
beginning of the year i said 13-3 or 12-4. so far I am not wrong- am about me saying the bills will make the playoffs but....

i see - barring injuries to major offensive players - brady gronk edelman etc...

3 maybe 4 games the rest of the year they might lose, but i still give them a better than 66% shot of winning these games..

green bay
steelers
vikings

are the tough games left. win 2 of 3 and they will most likely be 13-3 ...lose 2 of 3 12-4 barring a massive dog shit game vs say, the jets.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That a pretty classic Bengals loss when it comes to the Steelers. I knew we were done for when the Bengals scored with 1:20 left. Seen that happen way too many times. Marvin lost us that game. Played like we were down two possessions the whole time. Maybe you should give the ball to Mixon more, Marv. He was only averaging damn near 6 yds/carry. Glad you gave it to him only 11 times. Bengals just can't step up again the Steelers. Multiple dropped passes, classic blown coverage against TEs over the middle, couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. At least Dalton was on his game.

If we win on SNF against the Chiefs I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not hopeful in any way.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
That a pretty classic Bengals loss when it comes to the Steelers. I knew we were done for when the Bengals scored with 1:20 left. Seen that happen way too many times. Marvin lost us that game. Played like we were down two possessions the whole time. Maybe you should give the ball to Mixon more, Marv. He was only averaging damn near 6 yds/carry. Glad you gave it to him only 11 times. Bengals just can't step up again the Steelers. Multiple dropped passes, classic blown coverage against TEs over the middle, couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. At least Dalton was on his game.

If we win on SNF against the Chiefs I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not hopeful in any way.

We had a coaching retard-off with Tomlin not challenging to get that TD.

On the bright side, Burfict is back and targeting the heads of Steeler players like always!

Fadaar

That guy
Bucs kicking game cost them in that one. Missed PAT on the first touchdown which forces a 2 pt conversion later on which was missed. Fast forward to final drive, down by 5 when it should have been 3. Thanks Obama.

In good news, Mike Smith fired as defensive coordinator.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bucs kicking game cost them in that one. Missed PAT on the first touchdown which forces a 2 pt conversion later on which was missed. Fast forward to final drive, down by 5 when it should have been 3. Thanks Obama.

In good news, Mike Smith fired as defensive coordinator.
Our finance manager will be pleased.

Also this was the first time this year the Chargers did not have a kicking fiasco. Go Chargers.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Lewis-Tomlin is like a Special Olympics track meet of coaching decisions.

How is Burfict not banned from the NFL btw? Was a good game, Tyler Boyd is a baller. Haden is just AJ Greens kryptonite, he seems to never get TDs on Haden and to me Haden seems to be in his head -- Green drops a shit ton of passes he otherwise doesnt when hes vs Haden.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Beathard is totally going to outduel Rodgers tonight!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer about Paul Allen, wonder who gets his franchises as he never married or had kids.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
2 weeks in a row the 49ers allow a deep pass on the first play on a stupid miscommunication.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be shocked if GB puts up less than 40

Edit: Oh look, another turnover