NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kyle Shanahan over there arguing with an official about whether his mix tape is fire.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if GB secondary is just this bad or C.J. is actually halfway decent.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Our finance manager will be pleased.

Also this was the first time this year the Chargers did not have a kicking fiasco. Go Chargers.

But I thought firing Kaser so we could hire a retired punter to hold the ball for Sturgis was the answer!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hope this game finally convinces people the Packers aren't good. Sure, they could luck into a Wildcard in any given year, but why people pencil them in as division winners if not SB contenders is beyond me.

Sterling

El Presidente
I hope this game finally convinces people the Packers aren't good. Sure, they could luck into a Wildcard in any given year, but why people pencil them in as division winners if not SB contenders is beyond me.
Are you suggesting that a team with mediocre talent outside of Rodgers and a shitty coach shouldn't be considered Superbowl contenders every year?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Are you suggesting that a team with mediocre talent outside of Rodgers and a shitty coach shouldn't be considered Superbowl contenders every year?

It goes to show you how important everyone thinks the QB is. Everyone except for the Giants that is.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A gimpy Rodgers plus the talent quality around him makes for a bad team.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Lmao. Three tosses and out of bounds in a row to close the gap for this coming field goal attempt. Unbelievable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Rodgers doing what he does. I might have more faith in Rodgers converting a TD over Crosby getting nailing this FG though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
9'ers played a lot better than I was expecting

• 2Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I've said it before...Tom Brady is the Goat. Aaron Rodgers at his peak plays QB better than anyone I've ever seen.

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Brady is the greatest, Rodgers is the best.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users