NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I get wanting to protect the QB, but WTF was he supposed to do there?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
is the sound "off" for the Raiders game? The background sound is really loud to me with the announcers being soft

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to figure out why they have booger down on the field, talking more than Witten.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Of all the offseason stuff the Rams did, I think getting Peters was probably the best move. That guy is good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lions look like a hot mess. Lions helping them out big time but Jets also look legit sharp out there.

The Lions did better under Jim Cladwell than they did under any other coach in the last two decades. Firing him was a mistake. GM Bob Quinn says that Caldwell was only ever going to have the Lions at "decent" level instead of making the Super Bowl contenders, but really Caldwell just got fired so Quinn could hire his old buddy from back when he scouted for the Patriots, Matt Patricia.

I hope I end up eating my words and Patricia ends up leading us to glory, but I was perfectly happy with Caldwell's performance after 35 years of Lions mediocrity.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Too bad I didn't make any avatar bets this week.

nZQv7H8.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
She's still better than Collinsworth.

I swear you guys that hate Collinsworth must not watch anything other than Sunday Night Football. You know like literally every other commentary guy sans Romo is way worse than him right? Who do you prefer, Troy fucking Aikman? Phil Sims? Jon Gruden?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck Collinsworth he's been a dumb drunk I used to have to listen to on HBO and now he slurs his way through every telecast slurping the Niners, Tom Brady, or Aaron Rodgers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user