NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was stupid to start Peterman. No one expected him to finish the season. Honestly thats just terrible coaching and says a lot about the Bills trainwreck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, that all but kills Josh Allen's career. Everyone knew he needed work and having him sit for at least a year was his only hope. Putting him in charge of that abysmal Bills offense is a career destroyer for a raw rookie QB.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I definitely think its good to sit starters but I don't think he was going to learn much from Peterman. I have zero faith in their coaching staff either. Either he learns and becomes good enough or he doesn't. Splitting the reps definitely has not helped this situation for either of them.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They should have kept McCarron. I don't think he'd be great but probably serviceable enough for how terrible the rest of the offense is.

Peterman seemed to always do well in practice and preseason but must have the live game yips or something.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They should have kept McCarron. I don't think he'd be great but probably serviceable enough for how terrible the rest of the offense is.

Peterman seemed to always do well in practice and preseason but must have the live game yips or something.
My favorite game of the year last year was when they started Peterman and the Chargers dropped 50 on them. We had the same record and beat them but lost the playoff tie in some weird convoluted way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I
My favorite game of the year last year was when they started Peterman and the Chargers dropped 50 on them. We had the same record and beat them but lost the playoff tie in some weird convoluted way.
I was at that game with bills fans... it was pretty sad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It shows that the Bills record last year was a perfect confluence of luck and a weak schedule. Here's some of the teams they played;
Jets twice, Dolphins twice, Broncos with Siemen, Raiders, Bucs, Colts. That should have been 8 free wins and they got 7 of them.

Leadership is inept to consider the Ryan Bros and then find a way to downgrade somehow. Ryan did a good Gruden impersonation for a few years tho.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we will learn that he was not actually injured at all, and it was all conjured up to ralley the team and somehow get back into the game. Packers and Rodgers is starting to remind me more and more of Packers and Favre.

Another QB who had a rule changed for him....the Favre OT rule

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
CLw7BWuUwAA02IZ.0.0.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
AJ Green with 3 TD's in the first half. Gah damn

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bengals giving their fans false hopes once again! Wtf is wrong with the Ravens defense?

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the Bungles. They WILL fuck this up, as much as I love shitting on Elite as Fuck Flacco.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we will learn that he was not actually injured at all, and it was all conjured up to ralley the team and somehow get back into the game. Packers and Rodgers is starting to remind me more and more of Packers and Favre.

Me too. Shitty coaching netting one lucky ring early and a long slow desperate slide of the team around them while they never get back to the SB.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Blood bath out there. Wonder which Bengals show up in the second half.

• 1Like