NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like a bad opportunity to hop on but never know. Will Washington pay him if he ends up on the Commissioner Exempt List? Not hard to believe he will till it's resolved then you have the incoming suspension. Bad PR move that's for sure

Yeah I'm not feeling it. I know we're desperate for help at ILB b/c the Mason Foster experiment should be over...but this is a long shot imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Baffles me you pay this guy money right now. Think I read 250k or something

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After all the shit he has done, I would be shocked if he gets anything less than 8 games, and it wouldn't be surprising to see a full season. Why be in a rush to pick him up?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Because it’s the Redskins, who haven’t been relevant in at least a decade, which prompts them to make stupid decisions, which makes them irrelevant, which prompts stupid decisions, which...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because it’s the Redskins, who haven’t been relevant in at least a decade, which prompts them to make stupid decisions, which makes them irrelevant, which prompts stupid decisions, which...

Hey now, we've won the division twice in the last 6 years. That's better than making the wild card a couple of times a decade ago or whatever. Unless you meant to say longer than a decade.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thought this was pretty interesting. Baker seems good but still makes rookie mistakes. Mahomes makes really smart decisions unfortunately haha.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
OH what have we here. Another famous Cowboy choke inc?

Edit Big stop for Dallas. Dumb ass ran right into his own guys.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was a completion and either a fumble + recovery, or he was down before the ball came out. Challenge would have failed if they'd still had one.