NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Fadaar

That guy
Colts got shut out a couple weeks ago. The AFC is all up and down and anything could happen in the playoffs.

Yeah after looking at the second half surge for both teams, the majority of their wins are against shit teams. Ravens beat the Chargers and the Colts beat the Texans, but that's about it. Also forgot about the Titans, but let's be honest who doesn't forget about the Titans. Whoever wins between them and Indi next week gets a playoff spot. Good news for both teams is they'd be playing the Texans, a team they're familiar with and both split the season series.

Also -- go Browns

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yeah after looking at the second half surge for both teams, the majority of their wins are against shit teams. Ravens beat the Chargers and the Colts beat the Texans, but that's about it. Also forgot about the Titans, but let's be honest who doesn't forget about the Titans. Whoever wins between them and Indi next week gets a playoff spot. Good news for both teams is they'd be playing the Texans, a team they're familiar with and both split the season series.

Also -- go Browns

The made a movie about not forgetting the Titans!

Just doing my little happy dance a bit late. Hope that is ok.

Go Brownies! Sold out the stadium on a cold damp Lake Erie kind of day, and the mood was outstanding!

There is some fine football being played.

My personal favorite fairy tale not gonna happen scenario?

Nick Fowles leads the fuckin Eagles to a second superbowl win.

<<punters are the new linebackers>>

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers are probably one of the worse teams I have ever had the pleasure of watching play. I mean, last year was a strange season, with the Jimmy G trade on Halloween, the 0-9 start, then the win streak to close out the year. It was hard to truly gauge how bad that team was, or how good they could have been if Garoppolo was there all year and healthy.

This year they are worse, the offense erratic and terrible, the defense glued together through a mix of rookies and old vets. They have suffered a ton of injuries and set backs but they are still a terrible team. They are the only team in the NFL that hasnt won a road game all year, 0-7. Pathetic.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The 49ers are probably one of the worse teams I have ever had the pleasure of watching play. I mean, last year was a strange season, with the Jimmy G trade on Halloween, the 0-9 start, then the win streak to close out the year. It was hard to truly gauge how bad that team was, or how good they could have been if Garoppolo was there all year and healthy.

This year they are worse, the offense erratic and terrible, the defense glued together through a mix of rookies and old vets. They have suffered a ton of injuries and set backs but they are still a terrible team. They are the only team in the NFL that hasnt won a road game all year, 0-7. Pathetic.

At least you have two straight years of solid picks, a recent history of success, and hopefully a good QB if he can stay healthy. Enjoy that. As a Dolphins fan, yesterday I watched the worst game of the year by any two teams in the league. Our team is terrible and has been terrible for decades. We do barely enough, in the worst division in football, to get 6-8 wins which is just barely past the point of obvious elite upgrades for our team. We then draft amazing talents like Tannehill, Dion Jordan, Jake Long, and Ronnie Brown in the years we do get a top pick. We are hopefully starting fresh once again because the ineptitude has risen to the point our blind owner can even see it.

Oh, and we beat the Pats and Raiders this year once again......Pittsburgh, you guys want the videos to see how it's done? I heard you guys were couch shopping this year....

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I just realized that the browns might finish the season with a winning record. If they beat the Ravens next week 8-7-1 will be their record for the year.

And steelers are outside looking in for playoffs, they need to win and they are in if ravens win and the titans and colt tie. (they are playing each other) no tie then:

If ravens lose and steelers win then steelers are the 4th seed and win afc north.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!

But GARApAGOAT....he will make it all better next season.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
PSA: the first PI call in that Saints game is the worst call of the season. Guarantee the league apologizes.

• 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
PSA: the first PI call in that Saints game is the worst call of the season. Guarantee the league apologizes.

There have been many shitty calls this year. League should send us all a gift basket for having to watch such shitty officiating.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a Saints fan, even I’ll agree that one was a bad call however, bad calls happen to every team. Let’s not overlook how atrocious officiating has been league wide. All. Season. Long.

If the league really wants to gain some credibility on this issue, they just need to have replay officials in NY buzz down and correct calls like that.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1545690076830.jpeg

• 1Worf