NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
According to GMFB, they are expecting him to miss 3 weeks.

This is just like when the Blues were the worst team in the NHL but then got their shit together in time to make the playoffs and piss all over Uber's mouth and eyes in the Stanley Cup Finals.

That's not too bad. 3 weeks?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Depends on MRI results today. If there is ligament damage, he'll be out a lot longer.

Watching him after the game, I would think he'd be on crutches if his knee was terribly unstable due to fucked ligaments. Trying to be optimistic, but it sucks.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
NFL honchos must be jerking themselves like there's no tomorrow. I bet they can't believe their luck. The news cycle for the next month is gonna be Mahomes this and Mahomes that. No one will give a fuck about refs and blown calls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Mahomes is only out 3 weeks, they'll be fine. They have 2 game lead on Raiders currently. Even Moore can manage to hit HIll deep a couple of times to go 1-2 over the next 3 and they'll be fine at 6-4.

Merrith

Their bye is 5 weeks out, so you figure at worst he's only missing 4 games. Plus this was Thursday game so was 10 days before their next one anyways.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Could careless

I would rather him miss the whole season than ruin his life. He’s a good dude.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully they are right about the prognisis and don't rush him back. It would be a travesty to sacrifice his career over a wild card playoff spot.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

From what we know, targeting the game before the bye might not be pushing it.

Sterling

El Presidente

From what we know, targeting the game before the bye might not be pushing it.
So maybe before the bye, or almost for sure right after the bye. Could be a lot worse, and Moore has been historically a good backup so they could win some of those games.

Merrith

Kamara out. Pretty sure whoever I draft with my first pick in fantasy is as cursed as Madden cover peeps. Not sure Saints would have a lot of success running the ball against Bears anyways...but I'm sure they're hoping Murray can do some work catching out of the backfield like I'm sure they would have used Kamara for a lot in this game.