NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's disappointing as a niner fan but hell, we were 4-12 last year 6-10 the year before and 2-14 the year before that. This season was more fun than we've had since 2012. I'm trying to tell myself it's a young team with a great coach and they'll be back but all I can hear is myself saying the same thing about the Harbaugh/Kaepernick 49ers in 2012. This time's going to be different though right?

The killer in my mind was the 3 and out after the Chiefs scored to make it 20-17. The offense HAD to at least get a couple of first downs to give the defense a rest and keep Mahomes off the field. Going 3-out and handing the ball right back to a red-hot Mahomes was fucking brutal. Garoppolo played very well most of the game but in key moments in the 4th quarter, he didn't get it done. You just can't go 3-out in that situation.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users
Thnx for letting me start this thread, all. As a Browns fan I am of course angry and bitter, and I jumped on the Titans bandwagon and that crapped out, but I am happy for the people of Chiefland. Factory of Sadness signing off, moving to the new thread

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user