NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another bullshit call there... how is he 'in the grasp'

I agree they should have let that one go probably...but I can understand making that call with as much bullshit as they call roughing the passer these days that they gotta give a little the other way, too, or defenders are going to think sometimes they are going to have to commit a personal foul to finish plays.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I agree they should have let that one go probably...but I can understand making that call with as much bullshit as they call roughing the passer these days that they gotta give a little the other way, too, or defenders are going to think sometimes they are going to have to commit a personal foul to finish plays.

You don't correct bullshit roughing calls with bullshit calls like that. This is fucking retarded.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't correct bullshit roughing calls with bullshit calls like that. This is fucking retarded.

If they're going to continue to always call it that way for roughing erring on side of caution...yeah, they should the other way to a degree too.

• 1Cutler

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
What a shitty weekend. My father had a stroke and I watched the Chiefs with him in his room at the hospital. He was getting so worked up, I thought he was going to have another one.

Good game tonight.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What a shitty weekend. My father had a stroke and I watched the Chiefs with him in his room at the hospital. He was getting so worked up, I thought he was going to have another one.

Good game tonight.
That sucks man. I am so sorry. I hope he is ok.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Son of a bitch. I was just about to type out how this puts the Rams one game back in the loss column even though the shitty Niners won. Now they're gonna tie and fuck up errthing.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Took it on the chin from the Refs in a game they loss by 5 when the Refs gifted the Steelers a phantom TD.