NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kaep has lost his microphone now that he is not in the NFL. This helps bring him to the forefront again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Jameis Winston had a pretty average day today, only 4 interceptions.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
I support BLM. I think Kaep was rash and more or less acting like a diva. Oh dear! professional athletes acting like divas!

Having said that, I think this entire situation is now a farce and a sad story. Kaep no doubt will go for whatever money he can. He will "kneel" as it were, at whatever theater might net him some more $$$.

But it is at this point I pull the eject handle on all this. No one smells good in this situation. But I do not watch sports to just get wallowed in the same shit that often crowds in on us in RL. So I do not give a fuck, good luck to whoever, and I am not gonna allow this shit to upset my sports viewing experience.

Instead I will just dwell on the Browns and... wait, WHAT?

Jesus fuckin Christ.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kaep has lost his microphone now that he is not in the NFL. This helps bring him to the forefront again.

If he signs with a team he loses his victimhood status and nobody's going to buy merchandise of a backup has been QB.

He's made a career out of being washed up

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers defense looks like absolute dog shit right now. Hope they figure it out

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
More drops by the 49ers.

I will amend my above statement. The 49ers entire team looks like shit right now

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't seen much of the game but ya, Brady is playing like shit right now

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rengak Rengak I know Hopkins is a beast of a WR, but good god it looks like Cam chose DeAndre's clothes today.
IMG486407850054978900.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last year was first full season where Brady didn't hit 30 TD's since 2013. On pace for ~25 this year coming into the game. His completion percentage has dropped each of the last 3 years, too.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
2 pt conversion attempt when up 4 in the 4th quarter makes so little sense that I can’t believe it actually happened. That is bad coaching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user