NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's been a great run but the Patriots were just not very good this year. Brady is no longer young enough to make up for these shit recievers. I think Brady will be back but if not greatest dynasty of all time with the greatest QB and coach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Part of playing against a rested D. Not like the Titans haven't passed up chances for more points, too. Guy dropped pick 6 at end of 1st half.

Ya but both defenses had time to rest. It wasn't some 45 - 15 time of possession game where you can say "they just never gave them a chance to score". The Patriots just haven't scored period for like 8 games now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if we'll ever see a defense as good as the Patriots ever again. What a historical run..

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What a day of football, rest of the playoffs just gravy. Speaking of, think I'ma root for the Chiefs to win it in honor of Gravy!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The man asked about rushing yards. But yeah he had a big day for sure.

Also Tannehilll finished with a higher passer rating than Brady. So did Mariota!

Yeah I just wanted to note he did break that 200 total yard barrier, that screen was a huge play just before half that took them down to the 1, which he then finished off with rushing TD.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users