Boulevard Pils
Shiner for Texan fans
And just bought this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well this is kind of crazy.

"For the first time since 2002, the AFC Championship winner won’t be quarterbacked by someone named Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger or Joe Flacco."

Love how Flacco's name only appears on there once but they have to throw it in there to make the streak longer.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Love how Flacco's name only appears on there once but they have to throw it in there to make the streak longer.

and the Pats were in the AFCCG that year too, but we all know Flacco was just a man possessed that postseason

Merrith

and the Pats were in the AFCCG that year too, but we all know Flacco was just a man possessed that postseason

well, he was in the 2nd half of that AFC championship game (and good part of the Super Bowl). Only reason he got there was cause of Rahim Moore in Denver.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Imagine having the GOAT QB then running the ball 3 straight times from the 1 and that's the difference in the game.

Also, fuck these 10 am playoff games.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
cm9bKiU.jpg

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
C Cathan where you at?

Why is this thread so dead? NFL why you schedule early playoff games on a Sunday?
It's pretty much the same schedule they have every season. Although it being both AFC games Saturday and both NFC games Sunday is kind of unusual.

• 1Like

Jovec

?
Rules confuse me... that looked that PI on the INT with the second defender pulling the arms of the receiver down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rules confuse me... that looked that PI on the INT with the second defender pulling the arms of the receiver down.
It was they just didn't see it, should have thrown the flag but they prolly still wouldn't have overturned it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's some sort of smugness about the Saints that I just can't fucking stand. I don't know if it's because of Sean Payton or if it's all the dick sucking broadcasts do on Hill.

Merrith

There's some sort of smugness about the Saints that I just can't fucking stand. I don't know if it's because of Sean Payton or if it's all the dick sucking broadcasts do on Hill.

I assume you feel the same way about Seattle then. Pete Carroll like twice the cocky fuck Sean Payton ever could be.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users