NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Texans fans will think they blew a big lead in this game (and they did), but really this game flipped once KC receivers just started actually catching the ball.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Texans fans will think they blew a big lead in this game (and they did), but really this game flipped once KC receivers just started actually catching the ball.
Those special teams turnovers and the blown fake punt were killers though, this would still be a game without those fuck ups.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I suppose it is better to shit the bed in the second round than the Super Bowl. Nobody will remember this in two year anyway.

At least my coach isn't a offensive genius and still managed more than 14 points in a playoff game!
1578870631588.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Those special teams turnovers and the blown fake punt were killers though, this would still be a game without those fuck ups.

True but KC handed them the exact same fuck ups. blocked punt returned for a TD, punt return fumble by Hill.

I don't know how you make up for 7 straight TD drives, though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
True but KC handed them the exact same fuck ups. blocked punt returned for a TD, punt return fumble by Hill.

I don't know how you make up for 7 straight TD drives, though.
I mean no doubt, but god damn you have a 24 point lead you do everything you can to take care of the ball and bleed clock.

Merrith

I mean no doubt, but god damn you have a 24 point lead you do everything you can to take care of the ball and bleed clock.

Agreed, although they scored to make it 24-7 right after going down 24-0 so the momentum was already slightly changing. But I agree don't give them short fields if you can avoid it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Agreed, although they scored to make it 24-7 right after going down 24-0 so the momentum was already slightly changing. But I agree don't give them short fields if you can avoid it.
Even that first score was a result of a special teams fuckup giving them a 65 yard return lol

Merrith

Even that first score was a result of a special teams fuckup giving them a 65 yard return lol

Is that a fuckup or a nice return, though? Also pretty much every drive they didn't score on prior was basically just a guy dropping an easy catch on 3rd down.