NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Titans trying to hand this game away. Long FG or going for it there would have been far more playing to win.
Absolutely, I'm starting to hope they lose for being morons. That entire drive stalled because they pulled Henry, then they fucking puss out on the 36 after not giving up a single point the second half.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On the other hand the salt will be amazing if the Titans hold on after that silly bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Titans go into prevent and Brady will carve them up.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Absolutely, I'm starting to hope they lose for being morons. That entire drive stalled because they pulled Henry, then they fucking puss out on the 36 after not giving up a single point the second half.

Yup. They may have signed their own death warrant running clock like that and punting up only 1. Pats can easily run this down and kick a FG for final play. Should have ran Henry down their throat until they finally proved they could stop it.

• 1Like

Merrith

Wow punting. I know all 3 timeouts...but please Tennessee don't fuck this up.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yup. They may have signed their own death warrant running clock like that and punting up only 1. Pats can easily run this down and kick a FG for final play. Should have ran Henry down their throat until they finally proved they could stop it.
Even if he needed a fucking break you run play action with him, fucking dumb.

• 1Like

Merrith

2 or 3 first downs here, don't get too fucking cute, although some sort of screen to Henry might be huge.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It not only killed time but backed them up to make more room for the kicker, who fucked it up sorta anyway

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wow punting. I know all 3 timeouts...but please Tennessee don't fuck this up.
Just run it down their throat and make them stop you. I don't think they can. Either way it eats lots of clock.

Merrith

Tannehill makes the proper audible but Titans fuck it up not being set.

• 1Truth!