NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, all the people essentially forced to stay home...

Really hard to get them to watch TV.

If only the NFL wasn't shit, maybe people would give enough of a fuck to watch it while Literally everything is shut down.

Bread and circuses for faggots

There's a Bengals bar here in SF. There are probably 30-40 active members. None of us pay for the streaming package and all of us were messaging each other on Sunday about the best free hack streaming sites we've found. There were plenty of people watching NFL this weekend. Illegally.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Odell is so gifted his routes even surprise the QB. "I did not expect him to run that way," Baker Mayfield said, after every single target.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's a Bengals bar here in SF. There are probably 30-40 active members. None of us pay for the streaming package and all of us were messaging each other on Sunday about the best free hack streaming sites we've found. There were plenty of people watching NFL this weekend. Illegally.

I was driving through SF listening to the 49ers game on the radio once and it was a good game so I decided to just go to a bar and watch the second half since I would miss most of it if I drove home. Googled the nearest sports bar and went to...a fucking Green Bay Packers bar. The 9ers game was on one TV in the corner so I stayed and watched but I was thinking "Nice job Google. I'm IN San Francisco and you send me to a bar where no one cares about the 49ers game."

• 4Worf

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Can't tell if Jarvis and this horror show of the Browns offense is the play here or go with Emmanuel Sanders in the flex. Either way, looking forward to seeing Burrow tonight.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I was driving through SF listening to the 49ers game on the radio. Googled the nearest sports bar and went to...

tenor.gif

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"Wilson, a six-time Pro Bowler, has never received a vote for the NFL's Most Valuable Player award."

Read this earlier and it's kind of shocking.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
"Wilson, a six-time Pro Bowler, has never received a vote for the NFL's Most Valuable Player award."

No idea how true it is, but if you look at their 1st game it sure looks accurate. If the Seahawks just let Wilson play from start to finish, they are going to be incredibly difficult to stop this year. And if they actually win the NFC West, he will have a really good shot at MVP.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

That is shocking to me.

Honestly, I think he's in a way underrated by the media and the fans, but I don't see anybody better than this player," Belichick said

Wilson's accolades match the hype. The signal-caller is a seven-time Pro Bowler, a Super Bowl champion, a second-team All-Pro QB in 2019, the NFL's passer-rating leader in 2015, the TD leader in 2017, and has nearly as many escape ticks as Houdini.

Despite being one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, Wilson still doesn't get the accolades some of his counterparts receive. No MVP votes in any of his eight seasons? Even Bobby Wagner got one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, and the thought of it terrifies me. It makes me angry that Wilson is in the NFC West, but thankfully Carroll is not a particularly great coach and has held Wilson back from being truly great.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean Russel Wilson has consistently been one of the best QBs every single season, but tell me what specific season you think his performance should have earned MVP?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I mean Russel Wilson has consistently been one of the best QBs every single season, but tell me what specific season you think his performance should have earned MVP?

The one where he scored all but 1 of the Seahawks touchdowns(yes including the rushing ones) for an entire season and we won 10 games and went to the 2nd round of the playoffs that year I believe

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!