• 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, and now they lose Thomas. Not that he was a world beater, but holy shit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I realize it's just the Panthers, but Brady looking a lot cleaner early on this week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Honestly hope we go 0-16. Fuck OFF Jerruh, fuck cucked Mcfatass and fuck football.

Maybe Jones will catch the bat flu

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One or two more injuries and Jozu will have been right, the Niners won't even exist.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
not that we have any NYG fans here but Saquon Barkley out too. Been a bloody first quarter across the league.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Packers run defense wasn't great to start with, and without Kenny Clark this is laughable.

NFC North will be a grind until the very end, and the Lions might actually be the favorite (was rooting for the Bears to win last week, still feel dirty).

That said, is any NFC team jumping out at anyone after the Seahawks and Saints? TB seems like a lock for a wildcard, but I don't trust Brady to survive multiple road games anymore.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, Barkley might not be season ending maybe, didn't need the cart

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Packers run defense wasn't great to start with, and without Kenny Clark this is laughable.

NFC North will be a grind until the very end, and the Lions might actually be the favorite (was rooting for the Bears to win last week, still feel dirty).

That said, is any NFC team jumping out at anyone after the Seahawks and Saints? TB seems like a lock for a wildcard, but I don't trust Brady to survive multiple road games anymore.
Honestly I don't see anyone outside of the Saints or Seahawks for the NFC right now. I suppose it is possible that TB comes together a bit as the year goes on.