NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how you think the Packers don't stand a chance, Seattle's D is atrocious. Wilson is tearing it up but still having to try to win with 2 minutes left.

Roidhawks have not really been tested by a tough team, either. Both teams have shit defense atm, but I think the Packer Offense is better at slowing down the game when they want to (tripple back sets were a big part of grinding Atlanta down), while Wilson pretty much has to go full balls out all game with their current situation. I also think we have flipped the script on the Hawks owning us since LaFluer has taken over. Last years divisional round game we won comfortably, but that was at home. And this year the NFC West is a much tougher division than ours so I think we will get homefield again, as long as Rogers does not get himself hurt again.

If the Hawks get something more measured in offence so they can chew clock and/or they unfuck their defense (ours probably is not getting much better given the roster), then I think they are the top NFC Prospect. But thats a lot of speculation as I do not think either team has faced a real test (and looking at the schedule the Packers may not face one until the playoffs).
I think as a 49ers fan I am just traumatized by constantly being beaten by the Seahawks, and I probably give them more credit than they deserve. Every time I watch them play, and it is close, I automatically assume they are going to win.

So simply basing it off of nothing more than I assume they will win because I hate them :)

Reality is the way the Packers look right now, they absolutely could beat them.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck the Titans are trying to ruin football for everyone this year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think as a 49ers fan I am just traumatized by constantly being beaten by the Seahawks, and I probably give them more credit than they deserve. Every time I watch them play, and it is close, I automatically assume they are going to win.

So simply basing it off of nothing more than I assume they will win because I hate them :)

Reality is the way the Packers look right now, they absolutely could beat them.

Its the bubble water... it gives Russ magical powers.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Darnold is being ruined by the Jets.
I think he is has a ton of value on a good team.

Bears, Washington, Eagles, Raiders should be think about trading for him as jets are bound for Trevor

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets seem like a good candidate for a new owner, name, and location.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

I love the narrative of Trevor Lawrence being drafted to the Jets and him just refusing to play there. That team is such a shit show with no light at the end of the tunnel.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Darnold is being ruined by the Jets.
I think he is has a ton of value on a good team.

Bears, Washington, Eagles, Raiders should be think about trading for him as jets are bound for Trevor

Raiders is probably the worst place for him to go. Gruden is horrible

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I love the narrative of Trevor Lawrence being drafted to the Jets and him just refusing to play there. That team is such a shit show with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Eric Lindros refusal to play in Quebec was the best thing that ever happened to that franchise!

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Eric Lindros refusal to play in Quebec was the best thing that ever happened to that franchise!

Lol, it's gotta be the best example of "overnight success" thanks to a holdout trade ever. How sad it must have been for Quebec to see the Avalanche win the cup the year after they moved.

• 1Solidarity

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider

I was not expecting much from the Redskins this year. First year under a new coach and all. But I have not liked a single move Rivera has made yet this season/off-season outside the draft. Bringing in bad free agents, installing a clueless pass happy Offensive Coordinator, now this crap.

We get it you don't like Haskins. Should have traded him before the draft or not taken the job. Now lets ruin the team some more by benching the QB the PLAYERS wanted. Starting to realize Rivera really was the problem with Cam in Carolina now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol ruin the team some more. Hard to ruin pure shit any more.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Lol, it's gotta be the best example of "overnight success" thanks to a holdout trade ever. How sad it must have been for Quebec to see the Avalanche win the cup the year after they moved.

same for the Browns fans in the late 90s lawl

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I was not expecting much from the Redskins this year. First year under a new coach and all. But I have not liked a single move Rivera has made yet this season/off-season outside the draft. Bringing in bad free agents, installing a clueless pass happy Offensive Coordinator, now this crap.

We get it you don't like Haskins. Should have traded him before the draft or not taken the job. Now lets ruin the team some more by benching the QB the PLAYERS wanted. Starting to realize Rivera really was the problem with Cam in Carolina now.

Yeah I don't get this either. If Haskins isn't your guy, be transparent about it from the start. I know we were behind most of the game, but after he has no turnovers against the Ravens and throws for 300+ yards you bench him at that point? Doesn't make sense. I'm not hopeful he turns into anything, but we aren't doing shit this season anyways, at least give him the chance to definitively prove there's nothing there.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Signing Kyle Allen this offseason was pretty much the sign that Rivera didnt wany any part of Haskins. Which I dont understand. Allen never showed he had what it took when Cam was out. The defense did look really good before the injuries started happening though.