NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
As somebody with no vested interest in this game, it sure is entertaining as shit.

Also, DK Metcalf is a bad motherfucker. Maybe my new favorite receiver.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So are the Cardinals actually good or is it just because its divisional?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Metcalf is insane...but it was a bad night to have him and Drake in fantasy. Lockett owners, though, whooooooaaaaaa

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit I'm drunk as fuck because of overtime. CCCAAARRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I think the Cardinals are pretty legit. Yeah it's embarrassing to lose to the Lions but it was close and the Lions have a lot of talent, just poorly coached.

• 1Like

Merrith

Cards are legit if they can figure out their offense even more. For all the great stuff they do, they put Murray in bad situations so often. 3rd and 10+. Edmunds will be a better fit than Drake for that offense, but they utilized Drake and their run game so poorly. Luckily Hopkins is so good and Murray's athleticism let them get out of so many bad spots just running for 1sts.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I felt a great disturbance in the force.

As if a million Pats fans cried out, then were suddenly silent in the NFL thread.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Neither one of those teams have a defense

This is true, although Arizona was hurt by Chandler going down. I still think Seattle is better overall, Wilson just made some poor throws tonight. Also I get it Petersen was on Metcalf, and Lockett was just eating them alive, but just watching what Metcalf did with the one screen they threw him in OT shows they need to design more plays around getting him the ball in space. Carson going out early didn't help, either.

Still think in the NFC, we're talking about Tampa and Green Bay as the only teams that really could potentially stand up to the AFC power teams (Steelers, Chiefs, Titans, Ravens). Obviously Titans should have forced OT but Gostkowski is either great or shit depending on the week these days.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma things:

Tom "Get the FUCK off my lawn!" Brady! What! Should have had 6 TD's! Psst. All time TD passing leader now.
Russell Wilson looked human. Seattle's defense is how they say in french? GAR'bage.
Ummm. Baker Mayfield? Cleveland? 5-2? Don't worry. They will go 3-6 from here on out.
Didn't take Aaron Rodgers long to get back on track.
Didn't take Atlanta long to get...no they still suck.
Pittsburgh does everything well. Nothing great, but that's how you win championships no? KC scared?
It was fun hoping The Chiefs were going to have a Super Bowl hangover for a second there. They whooped ass with a mediocre PM.
The Patriots lost the defensive player of the year. All their key players opt out. Pandemic hits the good ol' USofA. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria. Most of all they lose The G.O.A.T. and you know what???...
THEY STILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN DALLASS!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Brahma things:

Tom "Get the FUCK off my lawn!" Brady! What! Should have had 6 TD's! Psst. All time TD passing leader now.
Russell Wilson looked human. Seattle's defense is how they say in french? GAR'bage.
Ummm. Baker Mayfield? Cleveland? 5-2? Don't worry. They will go 3-6 from here on out.
Didn't take Aaron Rodgers long to get back on track.
Didn't take Atlanta long to get...no they still suck.
Pittsburgh does everything well. Nothing great, but that's how you win championships no? KC scared?
It was fun hoping The Chiefs were going to have a Super Bowl hangover for a second there. They whooped ass with a mediocre PM.
The Patriots lost the defensive player of the year. All their key players opt out. Pandemic hits the good ol' USofA. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria. Most of all they lose The G.O.A.T. and you know what???...
THEY STILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN DALLASS!
Dallas just needs a bye week to catch up

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NFC East is the new NFC West, and the NFC West is now the best division in football. Every team is over .500