NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I have always said Brady is the GOAT. Even if he sucks somewhere else the dude is 43 and expected to suck for years now. I dont think that would tell you anything.

There's no question that he's the pussy era goat.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers signed Bulaga. Hopefully this solves our RT hole. 3 years 30 million. If he plays well and stays healthy hopefully this will solve a lot of our line woes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There's a difference between being a Brady cocksmoker and looking at Hoss trying to pull the bullshit "he's a system QB he'll have a down year!" for a guy joining a new team that will be 43 before the season starts and pointing out he's being dumb.

That's the thing. I'm not pushing anything. The silver lining with this shituation is that it won't be disputable anymore. He's either the greatest and will show it or he's a system QB and will show it. Right now it's just my opinion that it's always been Darth Bellicheat making him look good. Next year we'll have direct evidence. Within a few years we'll know for certain.

• 2Cutler
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF

Sterling

El Presidente
That's the thing. I'm not pushing anything. The silver lining with this shituation is that it won't be disputable anymore. He's either the greatest and will show it or he's a system QB and will show it. Right now it's just my opinion that it's always been Darth Bellicheat making him look good. Next year we'll have direct evidence. Within a few years we'll know for certain.
Or it'll show he's old as fuck. It's not like they ran the same offense for 20 years.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
He'll be 43. If he sucks this year, there are too many variables to determine if he's "system QB".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The silver lining with this shituation is that it won't be disputable anymore. He's either the greatest and will show it or he's a system QB and will show it.

This is you pushing it right here. It's like someone saying "I bet they don't win the title" when Jordan went to the Wizards. No shit. Brady will be 43.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This is you pushing it right here. It's like someone saying "I bet they don't win the title" when Jordan went to the Wizards. No shit. Brady will be 43.
But New England never once changed their offense because of personnel or the fact that they had like 4 offensive coordinators during his run there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I'm hearing 30 million per year for Brady which I thought New England offered that so he truly just wanted to leave.

Sterling

El Presidente
So I'm hearing 30 million per year for Brady which I thought New England offered that so he truly just wanted to leave.
Getting to throw to Evans and Godwin probably has at least something to do with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

zzzzzScreen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

• 3Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

As a result, Prescott’s franchise tender has dropped, thanks to Cousins and Roethlisberger, from $31.62 million to $28.55 million. That’s more than $3 million lost — and it could go even lower if Goff and Wilson restructure their contracts.

lol

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Crazy 2 days of FA. So many big moves. Tom in Tampa ? glad he did not go to the Chargers, i just could not cheer for him.

Very happy with my Bills moves, Diggs is the WR1 we needed and 4 years of control, Great use of a 1st round pick we would have used on a WR anyway.
Good DL and LB adds. Lost two DLmen but i think they are going to flop out of our system and got over paid.
Both DL we got got ejected for fighting and flipping off fans. Bills D is going to be so mean this year. Oh ya and a 2 year Poyer extension!! Brandon Beane is a Wizard.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Or it'll show he's old as fuck. It's not like they ran the same offense for 20 years.

They barely ran the same offense 2 weeks in a row depending on how strict you wanna be with it. Bellicheat was the coach the entire time. I say it's his system that made tom look like a superstar. Coordinators had different approaches but I'd be willing to bet they all operated within his system.

Holy shit yall are just straight up frightened to answer this question. How about instead of sharing your excuses now, you write them down in your journal and pull them out in a year if they still make sense? That way you don't look like gormless little bitches and it leaves you some flexibility if you decide to go with "the new coach is a moron" instead.

• 2Picard
  • 1Cutler