NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If the Rams had either one of these QB's they'd be the best team in the league easily, and I don't think Goff is terrible.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If the Rams had either one of these QB's they'd be the best team in the league easily, and I don't think Goff is terrible.

If the Hawks had a middle of the pack defense we would be the best team in the league and it wouldn't be close

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If the Hawks had a middle of the pack defense we would be the best team in the league and it wouldn't be close
Yeah I think the Rams D is the best it's been in years. It's actually the O letting the team down.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That said the Seachicken D hasn't been as bad lately as they've been. The offense has really let them down the past couple weeks. (but they're playing good teams, they have cupcakes most of the rest of the way)

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Just wait until this upcoming Sunday Evening/Night game, we will all be entertained!
nfl GIF by Oakland Raiders
batman vs superman win GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Patrick Mahomes Eating GIF by State Farm

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here we go again. Up by 1 score with 2 mins left and the other team has the ball. Defense is gonna play soft as fuck and give up huge chunk plays. Same shit every week..

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Of course Dunlap goes from looking washed up in Cincy to having a game like tonight.