NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck me Chargers are interviewing Staley a 2nd time. I realize he's a hot hire but he has 1 season of D coord experience with the best defensive player in football and a great set of corners.

Seems like an impulsive, I hope this works, type of hire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Browns looked better last week because of a bunch of miscues by the Steelers. Browns are a seriously flawed team playing against one with very few flaws.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How good is their backup? I'm sure he'd rather play because he's not a bitch like Jackson but every bit of rest for that foot will matter when it comes to the championship and sb.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also, minor rustle:

I looked at a box of "Mahomes Crunch' at the grocery and it's literally just frosted flakes. WTF is the crunch supposed to be?

It's the exact same as Flutie Flakes was, LOLOL

Kaines

Potato Supreme
With the elimination of Cleveland today we are guaranteed that the team that wins the Super Bowl will have won at least one other in the franchise’s history.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How good is their backup? I'm sure he'd rather play because he's not a bitch like Jackson but every bit of rest for that foot will matter when it comes to the championship and sb.
I think it's Chad Henne?

He's played so little that I'm not sure how much I trust him, but he played good 2 weeks ago I think?