Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
IMG1263121258647430603.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Sorry bro, Astros bad Karma'd your town

i feel like you might be happier cheering for a Florida team for a while.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am kinda leaning at being a Packers fan since they are on national broadcasts all the time. However, if Rodgers isn't long for that team and the league, idk if I want to get on that bandwagon.

Fuck the Cowboys , Chefs, and the Bills tho.

Pick up the Chargers and Dodgers man

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Why the Chiefs and bills hate?
Down and dirty of it 1992 & 1993 playoff losses for the Oilers. Grew up an Oilers fan and got to go to games with my dad and grandpa.

Furthermore for the Chefs, a friend of mine that I play softball with won't shut the fuck about all things Kansas City sports, which include Royals. So fuck all that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Furthermore for the Chefs, a friend of mine that I play softball with won't shut the fuck about all things Kansas City sports, which include Royals. So fuck all that.
Dude sounds baller

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers need to get rid of entire str and condition again.

It didn't work last time maybe it will this time. I'm curious as to who has the longest tenured str and condition team.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Down and dirty of it 1992 & 1993 playoff losses for the Oilers. Grew up an Oilers fan and got to go to games with my dad and grandpa.

Still riding high off '92 and '93! My man!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Homers in my office try to say he's the GOAT. But he's not. It's Brady and I feel that's rather indisputable. Brady has been to more than double the number of Super Bowls.
Super Bowl appearances are not an individual accolade. People who treat them as such are idiots.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
People always bring up the rules of different eras like they only apply to one team.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
that doesn't change him wanting more
He probably makes more from shitty insurance commercials than he does playing football.

Seems like a much better idea for a QB like him to shoot more for winning than a higher salary. Rack up the endorsements even if you have to take a smaller salary.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
People always bring up the rules of different eras like they only apply to one team.

Yeah. Joe also benefited from there being no salary cap and Eddie DeBartolo caring more about winning than making money. On the other hand, the teams they had to beat to get to and win the superbowl were probably better than the ones Brady had to beat in the salary cap era as well. I love Joe but I don't really think you can argue that Brady hasn't surpassed him at this point and he just keeps widening the gap.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Isn't it a bit of a stretch to say that GB drafted a first round QB as far as the player is concerned? Sure, they used the pick but he more than likely would have dropped to late 2nd early 3rd had they not. I guess will find out what they think of him now that he has a year behind Rodgers
Possibly but they moved up in the first to get him. To me that says they think he is the future.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Not giving him a single snap in 2020 says they messed up. I think they got QB FOMO assumed Rogers would deteriorate and simply miscalculated

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!