NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IF IF IF brady still has it (and frankly he probably does still have it--or most)
and IF gronk is healthy....
the Bucs have a good set of receivers, a good set of TE's if they all mesh with brady well, and

they have a decent running game.

it all comes down to the offensive line.
IF the O-Line can protect Brady and give him ~4 seconds then watch out. brady at his best a few years ago was throwing the ball by 3 seconds after the snap(it was something like 2.2 seconds or some crazy number like that).

IF brady and gronk play to their potential, i can see the Buc's being a 13-3 or 12-4 team- depending on injuries that might change.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That whole thread he put together is great. Some of the stuff said about Russel Wilson is pretty funny

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
That whole thread he put together is great. Some of the stuff said about Russel Wilson is pretty funny

Its why I hate all of the hype around the draft and all of the useless sports writer/analyst positions created because of it. Listening to their commentary on draft picks is so lulz worthy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't hate it, it's why we get these quite laughable moments. Pay attention to it now, leading up to the draft? Hell No.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Its why I hate all of the hype around the draft and all of the useless sports writer/analyst positions created because of it. Listening to their commentary on draft picks is so lulz worthy.

So much worse this year with nothing else to talk about. With the bills not having a pick until #54 I have been avoiding a lot of the draft chatter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't paid much attention so far, mostly just interested it what happens between Detroit, Miami and New York unless Washington does something koo koo

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I bet 1-5 goes in the current order.
so much chatter for nothing lol.

we will find out soon!

Sterling

El Presidente
I haven't paid much attention so far, mostly just interested it what happens between Detroit, Miami and New York unless Washington does something koo koo
Sure, I just want Miami to not do something stupid. They seem to be on the right track but it doesn't take much to go the other direction. Trading the 5, 18 and a 2nd or something to move up 2 spots or taking herbert at 5, these are the kinds of things that bother me. Take Tua at 5 if he's there, if not take simmons or whichever tackle they like best, then more oline/edge later. Take a QB later.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's sounding more and more like we're just locked on taking Chase Young at 2. I don't know if we've flat out told teams they just can't meet the hypothetical price or not, but if so, you'll then start to see a lot of talk with Detroit for the 3rd pick.

Also hearing Trent Williams to the Browns for a 3rd and 4th this year and another pick next year (possibly a 2nd) is almost done. I'd be happy with that haul after how bad Bruce Allen bungled that whole situation last year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Remember the playoffs are expanded this year too assuming we get a regular season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No chance lions don’t want #5 if they give up #3.

I would love for the lions to fuck everyones board and pick a QB and dump Stafford.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
But any article about the Cowboys is a retard article.

See!

giphy.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
yeah dude. I honestly wouldn't mind Miami doing that myself. Anything but Herbert or trading 200 picks to move up 2 spots.
I really think Burrow and Tua are the only 1st round talent for QBs. That said Herbert has the physical and so does Love probably. I cant take his last year seriously given all the churn on the team. I freely admit i didn't watch either one much. So if Telesco thinks either is their guy i guess I will just hope they pan out.