NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Fadaar

That guy
I'll give it a shot once the game is actually on just to see if we will get game commentary or blm ass kissing. I get they can't not talk about it some but if it's between every play they can fuck off

I expect it to be pretty insufferable this first week or two. If the TV ratings look like shit (which we all know they'll be through the roof, but you never know!) the networks will reel it back.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't wait for tonight. Want to see how the NFL handles empty stadiums and crowd noise. NBA did a great job IMO.
I can’t wait to see if I need to boycott this league too. Will the NFL lionize a criminal while ignoring his victim like the NBA is? Tune in to find out!

Yo Brahma, how do you feel about Farrakhan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
20 minutes boy!

Can't wait to turn this on and get lectured on how evil white people are before turning it off and forgetting this sport exists.

SO HYPED

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feel like Andy Reid should have written on that plastic face shield "Timeouts are good. Do no waste."

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Little bit of booing going on for that display of unity by the nfl boys.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Turned it on during National Anthem and singer was wearing a George Floyd shirt. Turned it right back off.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Once the game started it's been fine, same as usual

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Turned it on during National Anthem and singer was wearing a George Floyd shirt. Turned it right back off.
Which anthem? The real one or the "Black" one? They're singing both before each game because apparently black people aren't Americans.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I can’t wait to see if I need to boycott this league too. Will the NFL lionize a criminal while ignoring his victim like the NBA is? Tune in to find out!

Pretty sure the NFL will have no problem "say(ing) their names" and propping up the scam that is BLM. They've been covering for their own felons for years.They should start an award program for most upstanding BLM riot catalyst award. Name it after Ray Lewis, because he avoided prison for his crimes which is the height of respectability second.only to dying by resisting arrest. Make it like terrorist payments, so if you die resisting and it sparks a riot your family gets money from the NFL social justice funds.I

Also, lifelong Raiders fan checking out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck you guys are such faggot jogger cunts. It's insufferable.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh am I ruining your thread like the athletes are ruining my sports and my country?

I started watching in the 2nd quarter. It's almost halftime. Haven't even heard the word "black".

• 1Moron
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1NPC

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I started watching in the 2nd quarter. It's almost halftime. Haven't even heard the word "black".
So you skipped the "Black" national anthem? Racist. You're supposed to kneel and think about how horrible your ancestors were.

Did they plaster anything on the field or goalposts? Any mention of poor Jacob Blake?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Friend of mine who's a big Chiefs fan says they've had like 20 "BLM!" style commercials already.

Fucking thing sucks. 49ers with their best team in a while and there is 0 chance I'm giving viewership to a racist organization. I hope the NFL loses billions this season.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users