NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
LOL Greg Gumble is announcing for the Bengals vs Ravens game and he keeps calling Lamar Jackson Kyle Murray. Must be because they look so much alike.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Alex smith should be sports illustrated athlete of the year. No question about it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As cool as it is to see Smith in the game, can't wait for him to pile up some stats checking it down against a prevent rest of the game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
As cool as it is to see Smith in the game, can't wait for him to pile up some stats checking it down against a prevent rest of the game.
I mean you're only down 10, I sure hope we aren't playing prevent all 2nd half. Our linebackers suck dick, our top guy is out this game and Reeder fucking blows.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Absolutely. I am not sure how well he can scramble but I am sure his o-line might decide to cowboy the fuck up and keep him clean.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Actually it's Reeder's fault that Alex Smith is even in the game, if he doesn't get hard juked Ramsey doesn't hit Allen in the head. Allen looked like hot trash and Alex is an actual good QB even if he is captain check down.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean you're only down 10, I sure hope we aren't playing prevent all 2nd half. Our linebackers suck dick, our top guy is out this game and Reeder fucking blows.

Given that in his half season here, despite our winning record, we didn't manage to turn a single deficit into a lead, I'm not hopeful. I mean even games we'd go down like 3-0 on from an opposing FG on the first drive...any game we were behind in we never once came back to even take a lead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do not click.

asmithgross.jpg

I fucking warned your ass. Imagine coming back from an injury like that to play a professional sport again.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just wish it was against someone else. AD with 3 sacks. Funny how quickly they blew the whistle that time.

• 1Like