NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Mark Davis should go full daddy Al and sue the NFL.
Reading those statements by players is always hilarious. It's like them all having at least MBA in English lit but in reality most of them can barely write their signature on a Chapter 7 filing about 5 years after their career ends.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its funny how DeNucci was so bad they didnt want to see that again. Lets see if this plays out any better lol.

Animosity

I dont see how hes an impact at all. Hasnt played in a few years and last time he touched the field he tore his ACL. But who knows with the Ravens lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its funny how DeNucci was so bad they didnt want to see that again. Lets see if this plays out any better lol.
I mean they dropped the poor kid straight into the deep end with a completely dysfunctional team so no shit the kid who was barely even drafted drowned, I doubt Burrow would have done any better. The clown they have replacing DiNucci has basically done nothing but get cut from practice squad after practice squad. I think he's 2/6 on passes lifetime in the NFL. Cooper Rush is no better.

Pretty shitty to throw Dinucci under the bus just to try and save face.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

I mean they dropped the poor kid straight into the deep end with a completely dysfunctional team so no shit the kid who was barely even drafted drowned, I doubt Burrow would have done any better. The clown they have replacing DiNucci has basically done nothing but get cut from practice squad after practice squad. I think he's 2/6 on passes lifetime in the NFL. Cooper Rush is no better.

Pretty shitty to throw Dinucci under the bus just to try and save face.
Comparing DiNucci to Burrows is quite the hilarious take. The Eagles arent even a good team and the dude couldnt do anything. Defending how atrocious he was with those weapons around him is poor analysis.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
no clue why this popped into my head but it would be hilarious if those fake fans in the stands were on little motors moving them in sync in little circular movements in order to fuck with kickers

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Brahma things:

• All bow down to Lord Tom Brady tonight. Get your crosses and beads. Throw holy water on your televisions. He is your savior. He was clearly the 75% to BB 25% success.
  • Is Pittsburgh the favorite to win the SB yet?
  • Lamar Jackson. Has he ever won a high profile game? Forget playoff games. Just high profile.
  • Let the Tua era begin! Fear him NFL! No? But he won his 1st game!
  • The Bengals and Cleveland have a better record than the Patriots halfway thru the season. Has that ever happened in the BB era?
  • The Raiders. I have no idea what Gruden is doing. I mean they won and all...but what are they good at?
  • KC only scored 35 points on the Jets. Clearly they suck.
  • Just give Russel Wilson the MVP now. I mean good god, even his mistakes are positive!
  • Cam Newton sucks. THERE! I said it. Fucks sake this dude is infuriating. Patriots are going to be bad for a long time.
  • Tom Brady leaving. BB having shit drafts. Cam Newton looking like Hugh Millen out there...
  • AND THEY STILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN DALLASS. Hahahahahahahaahaha!!!
Hey did you vote for Biden like a good obedient black man?

• 4Moron
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So at this points it's obvious that 4 quarters of competent football is too much to ask from the Chargers. All I want now is to be disappointed in a novel fashion. Blowing multi touchdown leads is stale at this point. Time to mix it up a little.

Fadaar

That guy
So at this points it's obvious that 4 quarters of competent football is too much to ask from the Chargers. All I want now is to be disappointed in a novel fashion. Blowing multi touchdown leads is stale at this point. Time to mix it up a little.

So basically you want week 1-7 Falcons?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
interesting stat, Chiefs offense is so effective, Mahomes averages 30 passes a game vs the league average of 35

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Riveting battle today for the Washington Football Team against the Giants. Ironically it's actually a vital game as far as the division goes. Fuck our division is shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user