NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Bane_sl

shitlord
he was afraid of the Chara matchup and that Julien would constantly play Chara against Kane/Toews line and neutralize them.

by putting them on separate lines he thought he'd have at least one of his star players being able to play without being molested by Chara
You could have just said that instead of being a whiny cunt. But then again, we are talking about you.

Not arguing, just interesting to see how little changes can affect an outcome as big as this.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You could have just said that instead of being a whiny cunt. But then again, we are talking about you.

Not arguing, just interesting to see how little changes can affect an outcome as big as this.
lol, how is me calling you out on your dumb statement is being a whiny cunt?

get your jimmies under control, brah

Bane_sl

shitlord
lol, how is me calling you out on your dumb statement is being a whiny cunt?

get your jimmies under control, brah
It's not a dumb statement. Separating them almost cost them the series. Hands down. Not until they were put back together did they show how obviously powerful those two together are.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Boston - the only town in the last 10 years to cheer the winner even though it wasn't their team.All class here.See you in October!
nhl.com-blackhawks-middle-finger.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's not a dumb statement. Separating them almost cost them the series. Hands down. Not until they were put back together did they show how obviously powerful those two together are.
The dumb statement was calling for Q to be fired after winning 2 cups in 4 seasons.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bergeron plays with broken ribs and torn cart. Bickell plays with grade 2 tear in knee for 2 weeks. Now all we got is baseball....... Fuck.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If nothing else you have to respect Boston fan's consistency. They were megacunts before the puck dropped at the start of the season, they are megacunts now. "Glove glove glove fire coach that beat us we didn't lose we gave it away glove glove glove".

If nothing else it's nice to see my tepid support of Chicago based entirely on Boston fans being insufferable cunts was justified.

Now if we could just get a second Great Chicago Fire....

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Who is "they" again?

Or is one now considered a lot to a Pens fan since it's half the amount of goals they are able to score?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who is "they" again?

Or is one now considered a lot to a Pens fan since it's half the amount of goals they are able to score?
They is every Boston sports fan. They're just sort of lumped in to one writhing mass of weepy entitled cunts.

Pens sucked donkey dick, they got smoked by a clearly better team. Not sure where that comes in to it.

Bane_sl

shitlord
They is every Boston sports fan. They're just sort of lumped in to one writhing mass of weepy entitled cunts.

Pens sucked donkey dick, they got smoked by a clearly better team. Not sure where that comes in to it.
It's so sweet to know how butthurt you are because you lost to us whiny cunts too.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hossa played on numb foot the entire time

"Actually there was a disc in my back, shooting in my nerve," Hossa said. "Basically I didn't feel my right foot. It was all numb all the time. I just thought I could skate on one leg."

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426278

Can't say that's a big surprise, given how poorly he's played. Holmgren should probably lose his job given how he's handled the goaltending in Philly. That little fuck up will cost the owner 23 million dollars plus whatever they have to pay a new starter. Not to mention they traded Bobrovsky, who has turned in to a very good goalie (and was before they traded him, just inexperienced). It'll be interesting to see if they pick up someone else or try to get Steve Mason to play like he did in his first season, and hasn't since.

given i do have extra sensory abilities, i'm not at all devastated the bruins lost. i knew they would, when, how, and to who.