NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do not care for this at all.

Grabner and Okposo are playing their dicks off. Grabner is always scary with even the slightest opening to get speed.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sid tries Ovechkin's old move chipping it to the middle, Nabby barely gets a piece of it, Isles go the other way and make it 2-0. This is nuts...reality has to come back at some point right?

Merrith

Do not care for this at all.

Grabner and Okposo are playing their dicks off. Grabner is always scary with even the slightest opening to get speed.
Grabner's good for one breakaway a game against us, kid is fast as fuck.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gay penalty=P Should have been roughing.

edit: And that right there was a great example of one of those "Oh shit!" Grabner moments. Huge play by Niskanen.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Defense is still playing awful. This is gonna end up a 7-5 game or some shit. I swear sometimes it's like MAF has been fucking his defensemen's wives or something and they set out to make him pay by playing like a bunch of 13 year olds.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Make or break tonight for the Canucks, Everyone I talk to in the city including myself is completely apathetic. No one even cares... Im watching the game but I can't get excited for the first round/last round.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be really swell if the Pens decided to play for something close to 60 minutes and not just bust their asses for ~10-15 per game.

edit: Game going to OT, just in case anyone not paying attention wants to gloat when the shitass Pens defense gives up another super easy centering pass for a goal.

Merrith

Soft call to end such a great game. Nice goal to win the game though, sucks for the Isles, but I think you have a fight on your hands Grimm. Still expect Pitt to win in 6, but Isles will put up a fight at least.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soft call for sure, but not abadcall. Just not how you want to see it end, especially after the refs swallowed their whistles for a huge chunk of the game before deciding to call it straight towards the end.