NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
have i already missed Pitts fans defending that Cooke didn't intend to do something malicious with his skate?
I fucking despise Cooke, neutral on the Pens, and I think that anyone who thinks Cooke was doing anything other than trying to pin his man on the boards is a fucking moron.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never easy, cause we're the Caps...but 3 in a row. Slowly trying to crawl our way out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be just what the Sharks need if they beat Chicago tonight. Should be a fun one.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost everyone will think it is on purpose because of his reputation.
People only consider it being not accidental because how big of a scumbag cooke is. But nowhere near a majority of people think it was on purpose unless you are exclusively polling bruins and sens fans.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gutsty performance from the Devils tonight. Incredible game, Marty really played amazing despite giving up 3 goals.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gutsty performance from the Devils tonight. Incredible game, Marty really played amazing despite giving up 3 goals.
Islanders tomorrow concerns me, just like playing the Canes after a big weekend against the Penguins, tomorrow has all the ingredients for a letdown performance against a team that always seems to play well against us.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welp, sharks look pretty bad yet again. Would love to just win a game. Sadly we have the blues and then the hawks next so our outlook isn't very good.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hawks knock off the #1 playoff contender to keep the undefeated streak going. Its time to acknowledge them as the greatest in the last decade, maybe two decades

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hawks knock off the #1 playoff contender to keep the undefeated streak going. Its time to acknowledge them as the greatest in the last decade, maybe two decades
You're kidding right?

How soon you forget their one and done playoff run of last year.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This mentality that the Sharks are terrible in the playoff is fucking retarded. Yeah they blew in the conference finals but they made it there twice, unlike most teams. They lost to a team that won the cup against the terrible fucking Flyers, and were worn down by the redwings come the next final. They won one of the closest divisions nearly five years in a row. I mean, frankly, I think it's pretty much over now, but this "sharks choke in the playoffs" mentality is total bullshit. Most teams are lucky to have the regular season performances and playoff performances they have had since the last lockout.

Fuck this sucks. Who gets traded first? Clowe, Murray, Demers? Let's get some fucking picks!

On another note: Kennedy looks good out there. Him, Couture and Havlat could accomplish some shit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well this game got out of control in less than 3 minutes. Way to go Devils! Lol.

Methodical_sl

shitlord
Welp, I think the Leafs were outplayed a little but they pulled off the win and Scrivens gets his first NHL shutout. Alfredsson still getting booed eight years later lol. 63' Leafs in the house with Johnny Bower dropping the puck at the ceremonial faceoff. Surprised that there was no fighting, but then again Leafs:Brown, Orr, McLaren, Fraser, they were scared, I could tell.
Orr TOI 12:51 What?

quse

the pupe
Avs 3 Oilers 1 at the end of the first period? I just got home, popped open NHL.com and thought I was looking at a score from the 3rd period... then I realized the Avs were actually up 3/0 and became even more shocked.