NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ducks have had the Hawks number all year

Pens now basically have the same record as Hawks.

Sigh.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Normally a person would say that Pens are now looking like the favorites as they caught fire towards the end of the season, but knowing Pittsburgh's propensity for choking in the playoffs - this is far from over.

Methodical_sl

shitlord
4-0 Leafs! Three fights,a shutout,another hat trick for Kadri,another goal for Lupul(a goal in every game since his return from injury)and 8 points Kadri/Lupul.Good shit.Those two on the same line are deadly.

rrr_img_19296.jpg

rrr_img_19296.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Huge comeback win by the Caps. Ovechkin probably could have had 2 more goals tonight, but I'll settle for 1 and the shootout winner. We really outplayed Buffalo most of the game, just didn't do enough with the chances we had. Got some good results elsewhere too, they keep hanging in this thing right up until the trade deadline it's going to be a hard decision for Mcphee what to do with some assets.

Bane_sl

shitlord
What's the bets on Kunitz getting off for that boarding on Bailey btw? 5 and a game, Bailey hurt, hit from behind within feet of the boards...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's the bets on Kunitz getting off for that boarding on Bailey btw? 5 and a game, Bailey hurt, hit from behind within feet of the boards...
I loved the whole "he didn't even really mean to hit him I don't think from behind" apology he gets. If that was Ovechkin, Chara, Giroux...you'd never hear the end of it. Honestly, I don't think he had malicious intent at all, I just hate knowing that non Penguin guys would likely get looked at much more closely. Well, besides Cooke.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 in a row now for meh Sharks. Barely squeaked this one out. Hopefully they don't fall apart vs the Canucks on monday.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If that was Ovechkin, Chara, Giroux
Yeah, if historically dirty players did it they'd get less of a benefit of the doubt. Crazy...it's definitely some conspiracy about babyong the Pens. I mean unless it was THEIR historically dirty player, then he'd be treated exactly the same as the other dirty guys, in your own words. Definitely a conspiracy.

Also, I mentioned it awhile back but Orpik is kind of shitty this year. Now he blasts Sid in the mouth with a puck. He's really setting himself up for a nice contract at this pace.

edit: On the subject of this blatant Penguins favoritism by the league and refs, where were you weepy faggotslast weekend?

These things happen, move the fuck on. Not every hit requires an inquisition.

editedit: Sid's a bitch if he misses time for the mouth.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Yeah, if historically dirty players did it they'd get less of a benefit of the doubt. Crazy...it's definitely some conspiracy about babyong the Pens. I mean unless it was THEIR historically dirty player, then he'd be treated exactly the same as the other dirty guys, in your own words. Definitely a conspiracy.

Also, I mentioned it awhile back but Orpik is kind of shitty this year. Now he blasts Sid in the mouth with a puck. He's really setting himself up for a nice contract at this pace.

edit: On the subject of this blatant Penguins favoritism by the league and refs, where were you weepy faggotslast weekend?

These things happen, move the fuck on. Not every hit requires an inquisition.

editedit: Sid's a bitch if he misses time for the mouth.
Pretty sure Kunitz would be a repeat offender in this case:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFITMESvVcThat's pretty dirty imo.

And Dupuis dove into the boards to ham that hit up. Even you're homer eyes can see that Grimmlok. Look how his feet "launch" off the ice to try and fall but he's still being held up by Coburn's body. And if you're hurt, no player gets up to their hands and knees like that. You stay down. So his face his the dasher maybe, Lord knows he's got a big enough mug to handle that.