NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I did. The Hawks have been so hot and cold for a while now. No consistent full game performances and the Wild are pretty damn good on their home ice. Hawks in seven is the way I see it playing out like you guys said.
To be honest I thought we were doomed going into the series with the Kuemper injury but Bryz has been totally solid.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Somehow we fucking won tonight. Credit to the Hawks D they came up huge tonight!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Id blame Crosby if blame were to be thrown around.
Crosby had 82 points in his first 62 playoff games the first 4 times they made it. The past 3 times he has 32 points in 33 games. It's hard to criticize a guy getting a point a game, but when he's the supposed "best player in the world", he has to maintain a higher standard than that. He's not even the best player on the Penguins right now.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Go Habs!! This could go both way I agree. It's amazing that the Habs were able to push that to match 7. It's kinda funny that if Montreal wins we will have to face another ex Habs coatch....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crosby had 82 points in his first 62 playoff games the first 4 times they made it. The past 3 times he has 32 points in 33 games. It's hard to criticize a guy getting a point a game, but when he's the supposed "best player in the world", he has to maintain a higher standard than that. He's not even the best player on the Penguins right now.
He absolutely needs to play better. THAT SAID, he was fucking mugged from one end of the ice to the other in every single Rangers game and drew about 2 penalties. That shit was blatant and ridiculous.

Also that piece of shit Lundqvist really boned him=P

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
GO HABS GO!!!

Great series, nothing like Boston-Montreal series.

This series belonged to Price. What an awesome performance.

Rangers are next.
smile.png