NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
if chicago cant score on any powerplay, what makes them think that pulling the goalie will give them a chance at scoring?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Montreal finally connects on a powerplay. Suban is having a huge impact, it's quite remarkable. Total missed call with a stick in the face, but oh well.

2-2 in the third, this is a great game!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They aren't beating the team that comes out of the West. The real SC Finals is going on in the West right now. The Hawks at least have a backup Goalie that can win them the Cup so railroading Crawford like they did to Price won't work next round.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
They aren't beating the team that comes out of the West. The real SC Finals is going on in the West right now. The Hawks at least have a backup Goalie that can win them the Cup so railroading Crawford like they did to Price won't work next round.
Not much point in railroading Crawford.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Montreal making a pretty good showing of things tonight. Another pretty exciting game. Regardless of how this series comes out, pretty entertaining hockey.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Nice of the entire Habs team to show up for a change. Little surprised they pulled lundqvist with so much time left in the game.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Game is starting to take shape for sure, fuck. Hope Stepan get's the hat, it would be oh so sweet.

Edit: Aaaaaand it's tied!! Good call refs!!

Edit2: Aaaaaaand it's NOT tied.....

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Habs have done this a lot during the playoffs but except against Boston in game 3 we've always managed to come through. 5-4 and we're not even in the third. Game is pretty crazy.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Habs have done this a lot during the playoffs but except against Boston in game 3 we've always managed to come through. 5-4 and we're not even in the third. Game is pretty crazy.
You are not kidding.

I may have lost a few years off my life during the second. Let's hope the Habs come out strong in the third.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm a-okay with Bourque continuing to take the regular season off if he continues to play like this in the playoffs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hate seeing a piece of shit like Bourque be the hero. Will never forgive the blatant elbow to Backstrom's head.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep saying it: This country needs to enact stricter Water Bottle Control laws. These players can just walk in to any sporting goods store and walk out with a water bottle. No waiting period, no mental health check. Nothing. We've had multiple unprovoked water bottle attacks throughout these playoffs and the government just looks the other way. Just because the perpetrators are from cities with huge voting bases like Chicago and New York? Unacceptable.