NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, well we will save your spot.

Got the feeling for most of those OT periods that it was just a matter of time, Chicago was getting more pressure the whole time.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Habs Rangers game 6. Hopefully Montreal shows up to play tonight, game 7 in Montreal on Saturday night would be absolutely crazy.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Bourque for pointing out Tokarski > Lundqvist this series. Now everyone can stfu about Price maybe?!?

...Nahhhhhhh

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Congrats NY Rangers on having the honor of losing to the Western Conference winner.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The Rangers played a solid game, so grats to them for going to the finals...well played.

Habs made a poor showing tonight, without taking any credits from the Rangers who played great...we didn't show up at all, no heart, no effort, it is a shameful way to end the season and series.

Other than that, with a few changes I think we have a nice young team moving forward.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
It's tough for me to be angry with the Habs. Sure, we didn't play that great of a game and deserved to lose but the season is still way above expectations. It was only a 1-0 loss and Lundqvist's save in the second is about as good as it gets. Grats to the Rangers on advancing.

Fadaar

That guy
Since the Lightning shit the bed early on, mostly because Bishop got hurt before the end of the season, been pulling for the Rangers even though Marty St Louis was being a little shit when requesting a trade. I still want to see him and Brad Richards bring home another cup. I do feel bad for Ryan Callahan though, lolz.