NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's hilarious watching you two get all worked up over an innocuous comment like, "your team sucks, my team rules," right before a playoff series, especially when it doesn't even involve either of your teams.

Oh and btw, the Ducks and the Bruins suck too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hehe, Vokoun conveniently recalled right before playoff's start? Sounds about right.
It's nice, but these playoffs are all on Fleury. Can't imagine yanking him to start a dude who hasn't played all year.

Speaking of, it's been long enough I get to mention injuries again!

Final numbers for man games lost

Penguins most lost by 110, and most to injury by 100. Plus the two biggest impact individual injuries and 4 of the 14 biggest.

BUT! 3 of those guys(all defensemen) are back and healthy. There is some reason to hope, aside from the dice roll that it MAF in the playoffs...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Cant wait to see Fleury shit the bed more grandiosely than he ever has

My predictions
rrr_img_64720.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cant wait to see Fleury shit the bed more grandiosely than he ever has
I mean...is it even possible? Does he do a handstand while letting in 3 in one shift? The bar is really high on this one, even at his Fleuryest it's going to be hard to top the last two seasons.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My predictions:

Bruinsvs Red Wings

Lightning vsCanadiens

Penguinsvs. Blue Jackets

Rangersvs. Flyers

Ducksvs. Stars

Sharksvs. Kings

Avalanchevs Wild (worst team names series, they're not even plural!)

Bluesvs Blackhawks

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think if Bryz can continue to play well we can beat the Avs. I'm SO happy we didn't end up matched against the Blues. They have our fucking number.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Detroit gonna steamroll the B's brosephinas.
First sensible thing you've said in ten years.

Fleury made some huge saves last night, despite the Defense doing everything in their power to hang him out to try. That first Dubinsky to Johnson goal was filthy and Dubinsky embarrassed the D hardcore. And Letang shit the bed on the shorthanded one.

kudos

<Banned>
Went to game 1 of Lightning vs Habs and it was the most exciting game I've ever been to. I'm going to game 2 tomorrow and can't wait.

When Stamkos went coast 2 coast for that goal the place went fucking nuts.