NHL 2014-15 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That race thing was kind of interesting, I guess. But it wasn't surprising, either. Speed skating isn't about acceleration, it's about top sustained speed. Hamelin would fucking destroy him on a full lap.
Well, he was a short track guy so speed off the line is pretty important. Plus, you know, speed skating is a race.They do practice the start for a reason.

Don't poop on the cute video!! You're actually kind of a race traitor right now, talking shit about your national sport.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Already sick of Sportsnet, they are botching shit all over the place for the Habs and leafs game. This Rogers deal for Canadian coverage is not looking good. They are fucking amateurs compared to TSN.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Toronto is my team, and I hope they have an historically bad season. Like kick me in the nuts and hope I'm able to vomit them out and have no nuts any more so it stops hurting kind of bad season. For the next five seasons. That team needs to be dead, and then brought back to something completely different before it is ever going to be a winning team again.

Go Toronto.

Fadaar

That guy
stammers5.jpg

Look at this sexy man. Look at him. LOOK AT HIM.

Go Bolts

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Already sick of Sportsnet, they are botching shit all over the place for the Habs and leafs game. This Rogers deal for Canadian coverage is not looking good. They are fucking amateurs compared to TSN.
They're trying so hard too with with 54 new camera angles... Please stop.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Habs win it's first game...yay. It's only against the leaf though...but still historically we are awful in opening games against them.

Perramas_sl

shitlord
Toronto is my team, and I hope they have an historically bad season. Like kick me in the nuts and hope I'm able to vomit them out and have no nuts any more so it stops hurting kind of bad season. For the next five seasons. That team needs to be dead, and then brought back to something completely different before it is ever going to be a winning team again.

Go Toronto.
It will be hard to out suck the Sabres. Go Buffalo!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Habs win a 2nd one, same has the night before we just played the 2nd and 3rd. We won't be lucky like that for long we have to start playing all 3 periods. Tokarski kept us in the game after our horrible first period.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Habs win a 2nd one, same has the night before we just played the 2nd and 3rd. We won't be lucky like that for long we have to start playing all 3 periods. Tokarski kept us in the game after our horrible first period.
Just inexcusable to only come out of that 1st period up 1-0. Knew that shit was going to come back and bite us in the ass. We were lucky in the 3rd to get to OT for a point anyways...Habs had completely turned the momentum around by that point. PP was awful. Why Trotz sent Kuznetsov out for the shootout as cold as he was playing basically no minutes in the game I don't know, but considering Ovechkin walked in and had acres of room stick side but still tried to go high glove I guess it didn't matter either way.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Nice to see that the Oilers' defensive zone coverage is in mid-season form. Which is to say that it's fucking horrendous. Already someone threw a jersey on the ice last night.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Habs win again, what a comeback. Seriously though we need to start playing 3 periods. Go habs go 3-0 start of the season all on the road.
smile.png

Pizoi

Golden Squire
The dopes they picked up off the street to do the commentating for the Vancouver/Edmonton game tonight are absolutely horrendous. Fucking clueless monotonous aspies. Had to turn it off.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The dopes they picked up off the street to do the commentating for the Vancouver/Edmonton game tonight are absolutely horrendous. Fucking clueless monotonous aspies. Had to turn it off.
Almost as bad as the reffing! How in the fuck they missed that hand pass is beyond me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well I was a huge fan of the minor league Fresno Falcons. They went under due to shenanigans. I went to a lot of these games and got drunk with the players after.

In high school I worked at one of the rinks some of the Kings players practiced and have been a fan ever since. Since its trite to be a fan of the champs I am also partial to the Sharks.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Well I was a huge fan of the minor league Fresno Falcons. They went under due to shenanigans. I went to a lot of these games and got drunk with the players after.

In high school I worked at one of the rinks some of the Kings players practiced and have been a fan ever since. Since its trite to be a fan of the champs I am also partial to the Sharks.
I moved away before high school, but spent 7 or so years before that in Fresno. Went to quite a few Falcons games as well. I was just a little one though so no post game drinking with the players unfortunately. I don't really have a whole ton of fond memories of Fresno outside of being so close to the ocean for vacations. I always thought that town was a pretty big dump all around, but I did enjoy those Falcons games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I actually lived right by Oakhurst. Was about a 45 minute drive. Could head down for games then return to the beautiful mountains after.