NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course if he can't play Matt Murray is the second coming of Jesus, so we'll be fine there. That kid is a fucking monster.
DlDw31o.jpg

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Jesus I hope they trim the fat on the Wings. I would rather see a bunch of young guys in there then some of these guys that have no heart. Looking at you Ericsson.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I was at work (as usual) and after hearing how the Hawks blew a two goal lead, figured they were done for the year - their typical slump after the Cup. But then I heard they won, saw the footage embedded above and Kane does it again! It seemed the Blues were idling around while Kane kept his eye on the puck, did his typical quick move, and we survive to go back home and hopefully snag a win at the United Center.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wings are pretty awful and Lightning aren't near as bad as people were expecting with Stralman and Stamkos out. Bishop has been playing out of his fucking mind and I love it.
Stop the Triplets, and they have no scoring though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like every Caps fan is sitting here right now thinking "Not again..."

That last 5 minutes or so of the 2nd was a damn good run. Hopefully we can keep that up and have something go in.

Merrith

I feel like every Caps fan is sitting here right now thinking "Not again..."

That last 5 minutes or so of the 2nd was a damn good run. Hopefully we can keep that up and have something go in.
Eh, we beat Halak last year in Game 7. Neuvirth looks like he's ready to crack. Philly didn't even have a single shot attempt in the final 10:11 of the 2nd. No way he can keep this up for another period if we put that much pressure on again...let alone 2 more games.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking hell. I felt like for the last 30 minutes, the Caps played the best they had the entire series. Neuvirth was just on fire.

Merrith

Getting real now, although for all the dominance in the overall play, Williams was horrible tonight, as was Chimera.

Merrith

Tonight is just crazy. Isles break their Game 5 streak (had lost 11 straight) in 2OT, Wild/Stars going to OT. Sharks up 3-0 early, but Kings now tie it up 3-3 late in the 2nd.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it has been a great hockey night. Let's go Kings. In highschool I worked at one of the rinks the team practiced at.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy shit gotta admit the doubts were creeping in. What a fucking come back. Win or Lose proud they fought back and didn't go out like bitches.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
The Kings have finally arrived at Staples Center. Guess they were confused about what time the game started