NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Flyers win a game in which they were out shot 44-11, Wild a couple minutes from elimination but win in OT to go back to Minnesota for Game 6, Isles break streak of losing 11 consecutive Game 5's by winning in Double OT.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If anyone was going to knock the Kings out I'm glad it was the Sharks. Never went to a game the entire time I lived in the Bay area though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So THAT happened.... Lundqvist had a rough series, not that he got much help. Guess i'm rooting for Sharks/Panthers now =/

Bels_sl

shitlord
Hitchcock with the bold strategy of not playing Tarasenko for shit; Blackhawks and their 5 unanswered goals after the first thank you, buddy!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I've been trying to get into NHL more this postseason. Anyone have a link that might help me understand more of the strategy and rules of the game? I think I've picked up on some of the subtleties from the games I've watched so far, but I want to learn more.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I guess with the Kings out I'm on board the Sharks bandwagon for the rest of the series.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We either get to Neuvirth early, or settle in for another asshole clencher. If we quadruple their SOG again though, this series ends today.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>