NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This game feels like a trap. Avoid it by scoring first, surviving the first 10 minutes, and don’t lay off the gas till the game ends. That’s it.
Feels like the first 10 minutes of every game this series, Vegas has come out fast as fuck. Basically dominating the ice in all 3 zones. So yeah, I agree, as long as the Caps can survive that first 10 minute surge, they have a shot.

If they're down 2-0 or something, it might be a rough one. Especially if the Knights get some good luck where they didn't have any in game 4.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, is Reaves out? Saw that but can't find any kind of confirmation. Haven't seen him on the ice, but I don't pay too much attention to Vegas' lineup.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Happy with that period. Caps are controlling the neutral zone much better than the previous first periods.

If the trend of 2nd and 3rd periods holds, we'll start getting a lot more opportunities.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ha, that was a BS penalty. Oshie was already falling. That said, makes up for last game where Vegas had a couple.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Game is tied. They're really letting them play through shit. Might be time to start calling things a little tighter.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't call that tighter, more like a mandatory call. But Ovie delivered.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's that Ovi one timer I asked for the other day. And nice timing to deflate Vegas after their goal.

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Refs calling a good game. Letting them play, but calling the obvious. Some holds and interference going on that I can live with them continuing to ignore.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Goaltender was interfered with, but it was because his own defenseman was pushing him into the crease and into the goalie. Stupidness abounds. Let's hope the Caps rebound well.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To a DC fan that's the type of goal that would be waved off if the Caps scored it against Pittsburgh, which is why you might hear a ton of bitterness during intermission.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yup. Bad reffing. Yup.

A guy with no stick wraps up a Caps player in a bear hug, no penalty. First chance? call a Caps penalty.

Bullshit lead for Vegas.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yup. Bad reffing. Yup.

A guy with no stick wraps up a Caps player in a bear hug, no penalty. First chance? call a Caps penalty.

Bullshit lead for Vegas.
Yeah, once again uneven calling. There were like 3 missed easy calls in the minute before that penalty.